2018 PotWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog PotWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one accepts your bet propositions because they're incoherent as a result of your intelligence. This, however, is a very easily reviewed figure.

And, again, I have given you insanely favorable odds. If your claim is even 1% true, you win.

@Lead I believe we have ourselves a bet.

SBJJ says I had used the report functions 78 times in one week.
I am betting I have used it less than 15 times in my entire account history.

Again. Why would I bet a man who lied about me saying something than pussed out when called on it. You would not take my easy bet. And you chose to further push your 100% verifiable lie

Much like your continuing lie that 1 MOD cards you

Enjoy this world you created.

I also see your master is in here. Shit, at least he's defending your ass for once

I cast my first vote officially for @JamesRussler

I like the cut of his jib and he seems very genuine.

With that said, it was a tough decision as I enjoy @Cubo de Sangre content as well.

I want to ensure that James makes it to the next round and we go from there with him. Will I be voting for James' ticket the whole way through? Hmm, who knows, time will tell.

I also hope should James be elected President that his name stays clean and he sheds the double yellows. I would be a hypocrite to say that I've never had yellows as I have many times, but to bring back decency to the title we need a pee stained belt free President, unlike that chump Hummer Thompson.

I cast my first vote officially for @JamesRussler

I like the cut of his jib and he seems very genuine.

With that said, it was a tough decision as I enjoy @Cubo de Sangre content as well.

I want to ensure that James makes it to the next round and we go from there with him. Will I be voting for James' ticket the whole way through? Hmm, who knows, time will tell.

I also hope should James be elected President that his name stays clean and he sheds the double yellows. I would be a hypocrite to say that I've never had yellows as I have many times, but to bring back decency to the title we need a pee stained belt free President, unlike that chump Hummer Thompson.

Thank you @Warlord Palis .
It is an honor to receive an endorsement from a former POTUS such as yourself.
I have pledged that if I am elected, I will not get banned. I owe a responsibility to the People of the War Room to serve with honor and dignity. Whatever it takes, I will do it—even if it means not engaging in edgy humor (the only funny kind of humor btw).

Last year's Round 3 had less posts but way more views. Damn shame with how this thread went.

See my prior comments. I won't reveal that type of information.

You see why that's problematic, no?

You're just incentivizing outright lying on the forum. @SBJJ or any other person of similar makeup can just say "Poster1 was shown by a mod to have reported 100 posts in one day!" and half of the forum will believe it and keep recycling it, even if Poster1 has never used the function and even if @SBJJ in actuality uses it very frequently.

It's appropriating the authority, information, and presumed honesty of a moderator to spread a ludicrous lie that mods then won't disprove.

How calling a guy a "piece of shit" for saying a dead girl deserved to be murdered for dating a black man is card-worthy - but this is not only completely fine...but protected?

Last year's Round 3 had less posts but way more views. Damn shame with how this thread went.

That indicates less widespread interest, but more intense interest for those who tuned in... yeah?

You're just incentivizing outright lying on the forum. @SBJJ or any other person of similar makeup can just say "Poster1 was shown by a mod to have reported 100 posts in one day!" and half of the forum will believe it and keep recycling it, even if Poster1 has never used the function and even if @SBJJ in actuality uses it very frequently.

It's appropriating the authority, information, and presumed honesty of a moderator to spread a ludicrous lie that mods then won't disprove.

How calling a guy a "piece of shit" for saying a dead girl deserved to be murdered for dating a black man is card-worthy - but this is not only completely fine...but protected?

But you see the other option being problematic too, no? People have mentioned already that this place is becoming a "no snitch" culture and giving out that information would make it ten times worse. The report function is very helpful for moderators and I don't want people to hesitate if they legitimately think something is report worthy.

I would ask @SBJJ what moderator told him that and then ask that moderator.

Look at this Fucker groveling. Damn, is a Crave call next?

Remember just a few hours ago when you accused me of saying something I never did? Remember how I did not grovel to MODS after you did that?

Yea, some dudes can dish it out but just can not take it

Thank you @Warlord Palis .
It is an honor to receive an endorsement from a former POTUS such as yourself.
I have pledged that if I am elected, I will not get banned. I owe a responsibility to the People of the War Room to serve with honor and dignity. Whatever it takes, I will do it—even if it means not engaging in edgy humor (the only funny kind of humor btw).
You're a great War Room citizen, politician and would make a great President.

No one accepts your bet propositions because they're incoherent as a result of your intelligence. This, however, is a very easily reviewed figure.

And, again, I have given you insanely favorable odds. If your claim is even 1% true, you win.

@Lead I believe we have ourselves a bet.

SBJJ says I had used the report functions 78 times in one week.
I am betting I have used it less than 15 times in my entire account history.
Ok, but you've still used the report function motherfucker. Probably 14 times too.

That indicates less widespread interest, but more intense interest for those who tuned in... yeah?

I suppose.

2016 Round 3 1,327 posts 19,757 views 111 votes (66.87% participation)
2017 Round 3 2,425 posts 57,139 views 189 votes (63.21% participation)
2018 Round 3 3,611 posts 33,623 views 249 votes (71% participation) since I last updated

So this year had more posts and voter participation both in volume and rate so I guess I shouldn't complain over views.

You don't care bout lying. You just care about you. Like when your boys in this thread lied about things I had supposedly said and I called them out on it. Not a peep out of you that I saw when they failed to substantiate.

Also, @JDragon

See above. I think you asked me about that information a couple days ago.

You don't care bout lying. You just care about you. Like when your boys in this thread lied about things I had supposedly said and I called them out on it. Not a peep out of you that I saw when they failed to substantiate.

This bottom bitch said I posted something I 100% did not. Then when called out he kept it up. He backtracked a bit but still rolled with it. I have NEVER attacked Homers family and I have never even insinuated such. If a post of mine was viewed that way it was 100% because the person wanted to see it as such

This is also the same dude that attacked me with the same insult that had Homer demanding people be banned

He's a hypocrite and he's fine with lies as long is it is his side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back