2018 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roxborough

The wife wants the suburbs but I'm a city guy so this is our compromise

Don't know where that is. Lived in Manayunk for a bit and then Lansdowne. So West Philly was more my stomping grounds. And of course venues like The Troc, First Unitarian, and Khyber Pass. Live music was my social life.

Don't know where that is. Lived in Manayunk for a bit and then Lansdowne. So West Philly was more my stomping grounds. And of course venues like The Troc, First Unitarian, and Khyber Pass. Live music was my social life.

Roxborough is right next to Manayunk.

Manayunk is at the bottom of the hill and Roxborough is at the top of the hill. It takes me 10-15 minutes to walk to Main Street .

Khyber Pass is still around but it changed from a music venue to a craft beer and southern food restaurant (strange rebranding imo).

The new big music venue is The Fillmore which is pretty cool

Roxborough is right next to Manayunk.

Manayunk is at the bottom of the hill and Roxborough is at the top of the hill. It takes me 10-15 minutes to walk to Main Street .

Khyber Pass is still around but it changed from a music venue to a craft beer and southern food restaurant (strange rebranding imo).

The new big music venue is The Fillmore which is pretty cool

Ahhhh. That's nice area then.

Beer and Southern food sounds good, although it's a shame because that was a cool place to see gigs. Like the Balcony Bar above the Troc. Nice and intimate.

You ever go to this place?

Sounds they stuck their finger in the wind and said, hey this craft beer thing might work. It’s amazing, everytime I think the market MUST finally be saturated, another two breweries pop up. Not complaining in the least.

Ahhhh. That's nice area then.

Beer and Southern food sounds good, although it's a shame because that was a cool place to see gigs. Like the Balcony Bar above the Troc. Nice and intimate.

You ever go to this place?

I used to drive by that place when I go and see my folks but I've never stopped in. I'll have to check it out.

@Cubo de Sangre Boring Deep State pawn
@Clippy Sherdogs OG shit poster
@leto1776 Who?
@Tobacco Where is this fool at?
@snakedafunky A liberal running an anti-white american male campaign.
@JamesRussler Boring center right clown.
@luckyshot Accepted @Fawlty, when @Fawlty came crawling back on his knees to him.
@Headkicktoleg Nobody wants to free Kone
@Hunter Simpson When did the mods unban @HomerThompson?
This is an accurate portrayal of Lucky's wise and forgiving character.

This is an accurate portrayal of Lucky's wise and forgiving character.

Or what the rest of us would call a gullible fool for letting such a snake be his VP.

Phipps, you currently do not meet the posting criteria to vote this year. In order to be registered, you must have 200 posts in the WR during 2018. Post more before Round 1 closes and you can be registered.

There are so many good people in this War Room, tremendous people. People with a big brain. Many of you have already registered. Interim President Luckyshot and I would like to ask for your support as we establish continuity of government and bolster the WR Deep State against the Both-Sider menace. If you haven't registered to vote, please do! I'll personally compliment a body part of your choice, or insult a poster of your choosing.

@Trotsky
@Jack V Savage
@kpt018
@Quipling
@Hunter Simpson
@PolishHeadlock
@Gandhi
@ShoelessRye
@Dr. Shoemaker
@Gregolian
@Pupi
@JDragon
@Edison Carasio
@Rational Poster
@Lowmanproblems
@Limbo Pete
@M3t4tr0n
@tonni
@nac386
@K1levelgrappler
@forum poster
@Diamond Jim
@Falsedawn
@BEER

That whole list is already registered except forum poster who does not meet the posting criteria at this point.

There are so many good people in this War Room, tremendous people. People with a big brain. Many of you have already registered. Interim President Luckyshot and I would like to ask for your support as we establish continuity of government and bolster the WR Deep State against the Both-Sider menace. If you haven't registered to vote, please do! I'll personally compliment a body part of your choice, or insult a poster of your choosing.

@A.C.
@KnightTemplar
@meauneau
@Tobacco
@Higus
@Caveat
@KONG-D'SNT-TAP
@Rekt 'em
@Swing
@Leagon
@Prokofievian
@Slick_36
@JosephDredd
@Sano
@ultramanhyata
@bad seed
@JonesBones
@WalkenWouldOwn
@MayhemMonkey
@MC OverPressure
@Ophydian
@Cake4Breakfast
@MikeMcMann
@Neph
@Turtle Up
@44nutman
@xcvbn
@Jackie Blue
@Kafir-kun
@MusterX
@zebby23
@AgonyandIrony
@Strychnine
@Tekk
@SaiWa
@7437
@HIMBOB
@sickc0d3r
@Darkballs
@jgarner
@Michaelangelo
@SongXIII
@hillelslovak87
@ralphc1

All are registered except these three who do not meet the posting criteria at this time
@Caveat
@Rekt 'em
@Turtle Up

I haven't been keeping up with this thread. How do I register to vote? Cliffs?

You are already registered.
Cliffs: started out slow but we not have a race on our hands

Am I not auto registered? Do I have to register each year?

You already have been registered. Someone mentioned you at one point.

@Lead these fine gentlemen wish to exercise their Democratic rights imo

Done

Vote for me if you want, I don't care. #Slick2018

Added to candidate list

@WalkenWouldOwn
@woodguyatl
@Final Rehab

Get in here and save the WR from bothsideism!

luckyshot & Fawlty 2018: BOTHSIDEISM GETS IT UP BOTH SIDES

Walken and Rehab are registered

Added woodguyatl

@franklinstower
How the heck are you not registered!
Get in here brother, we need you!

Again
giphy.gif

Use ctrl+f to search names in the OP. Franklin was added days ago. We couldn't have an election without him.

Sign me up to vote please @Lead

Caveat, you current don't meet the criteria to be registered (200 posts in the WR during 2018). You are about 40 posts short at this point so you have enough time to get those posts in and ask to be registered before round 1 is over (sometime tomorrow, you got at least 24 hours)

Do I vote yet?

Wait for it....

Same here. Sign me up @Lead

You are already registered

351 people are registered at this point. This will be our largest potential election by far.

In September I got married and we moved to a different neighborhood in Philly

I'm also at the tail end of our fiscal year end filing requirements (I'm a tax accountant). My boss retired right before that, I got promoted and shit was crazy taking over some of her responsibilities and Tax Reform just made everything more complicated.

Been working 80+ hour weeks all through October up until this week when things finally settled down.

But rest assured I'm back

RIP Homer

Eagles win the Super Bowl and you get married in the same year? Hell of a year for you. Congrats man.

Yea want to be my Secretary of Alcoholism?

It’s literally the most prestigious honor I can offer another human being.

Can you appoint me Supreme Court Justice?

Then I can just make a thread where I judge and rank all of the WR members, sing their praises and point out their faults. It'd be like a giant MySpace Top Friends.

It's not too late to join the team.

<DisgustingHHH>

There is no way my conscience would allow my to support those that wish to expand the Deep State for their own political gains.

Then I can just make a thread where I judge and rank all of the WR members, sing their praises and point out their faults. It'd be like a giant MySpace Top Friends.

No matter who wins, you should be awarded this honor.

Whoa he's just appointing people to positions?

No matter who wins, you should be awarded this honor.

My greatest hope was that during Homer's presidency I would get a Gulag thread to which infracted posters would be exiled and in which I could arbitrarily and maliciously edit their posts to oaths of allegiance to Homer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back