***2018 NBA FINALS v3: Why Lebron is NOT Jerry West***

Status
Not open for further replies.
never said it was; they're psychological conditioned to behave emotionally, to lash out, and be chaotic. They've had to deal with their mothers dominating them without male energy to balance it out.

Just look at other greats who had strong father figures like Jordan and Kobe. Mentally strong, independent, and comfortable in their skins.
Easy there Cowturd.

Imagine if Lebron went a half only scoring 2 points? The Cavs would be down 30.

Wonder if Jordan’s dad influenced his gambling addiction too. Bet he could take that one back.

maybe. He did hold his father as his idol. I always took Jordan's gambling addiction as another way for him to compete.

lol. I've had this avatar since 2008. I chose it when I made the profile. but whatever. Lebron's passive aggressiveness has been well documented, even by his lapdog Brian Windhorst.

Lol that fat pile of shit has probably never touched a basketball in his life. Would never take his reporting on an athlete serious on any level.

maybe. He did hold his father as his idol. I always took Jordan's gambling addiction as another way for him to compete.
Hey Cowturd, what do you say about kobe’s Affinity for raping white women?

Nice tie ya got there, NBA.

Lol that fat pile of shit has probably never touched a basketball in his life. Would never take his reporting on an athlete serious on any level.

what? the fat man has covered Lebron since high school. He's Lebron's go to reporter. lol.

Wonder if Jordan’s dad influenced his gambling addiction too. Bet he wishes he could take that one back.

i-see-what-you-did-there-gif-14.gif

She wanted the D. All the D. Didn't they find like six dudes leftovers? Lol
I know whenever I'm falsely accused of rape I pay the woman to drop the charges and issue a public statement admitting the sex wasn't consensual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back