***2018 NBA FINALS v3: Why Lebron is NOT Jerry West***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget that Durant blew a 3-1 lead to Curry and then joined his 73 win squad lol.

Durant is obviously the better player but he is still a bitch.

He was just making his life easier dawg. You mean to tell me you wouldn’t take a job where you had life easier?

/s

he was raised by a single mother.

just look at the two mama's boys (durant and draymond) and compare them to the two raised by strong fathers (Curry and Thompson) and you'll see why one group is emotionally unstable and chaotic while the others are calm and secure in their skins.
Lebron was raised by a single mother.

He is soft bit I'll blame Wertbrick for that one more.
Nah. People like to claim Westbrick chucked them out of that series, but KD completely shut down and went scared bitch mode. Brick had no choice but to shoot.

he was raised by a single mother.

just look at the two mama's boys (durant and draymond) and compare them to the two raised by strong fathers (Curry and Thompson) and you'll see why one group is emotionally unstable and chaotic while the others are calm and secure in their skins.
That's not a fucking excuse to be a bitch.

Lebron was raised by a single mother.

delonte2.jpg

lol. Lebron's the most passive aggressive dude in the NBA. he's a basket case posting arthur memes on twitter lol.
Durcant is so soft that the media had to baby him in okc.

That's not a fucking excuse to be a bitch.

never said it was; they're psychological conditioned to behave emotionally, to lash out, and be chaotic. They've had to deal with their mothers dominating them without male energy to balance it out.

Just look at other greats who had strong father figures like Jordan and Kobe. Mentally strong, independent, and comfortable in their skins.

never said it was; they're psychological conditioned to behave emotionally, to lash out, and be chaotic. They've had to deal with their mothers dominating them without male energy to balance it out.

Just look at other greats who had strong father figures like Jordan and Kobe. Mentally strong, independent, and comfortable in their skins.

Wonder if Jordan’s dad influenced his gambling addiction too. Bet he wishes he could take that one back.

The dude with a joker av is making fun of Twitter memes lol
lol. I've had this avatar since 2008. I chose it when I made the profile. but whatever. Lebron's passive aggressiveness has been well documented, even by his lapdog Brian Windhorst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back