***2018 NBA FINALS THREAD*** A CAVALIER DEATH MARCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Hill hits 80% of his free throws

Lebron hits less that 40% of his threes

George Hill deserves the majority of the heat

I can't figure out why nobody on the Cavs called time out. It seems inexplicable to me.

Saw this and immediately thought of this place.

There is enough time for LeBron to drive

For sure there is time for him to shoot a 3, dribble to a medium range shot, or even call time out. I cannot imagine any of the all time greats like Bird, Magic, Jordan, etc. not calling the time out in that situation as soon as J.R. grabbed the ball. WTF were the Cavs doing? WTF was the coach doing. They all just stood there slack jawed.

For sure there is time for him to shoot a 3, dribble to a medium range shot, or even call time out. I cannot imagine any of the all time greats like Bird, Magic, Jordan, etc. not calling the time out in that situation as soon as J.R. grabbed the ball. WTF were the Cavs doing? WTF was the coach doing. They all just stood there slack jawed.
Bern was wide open by ten feet at the top of the key with the closest defenders not even looking at him. No way in hell he gets a look that good if they call a TO and run an inbound play. I'm sure he was thinking Smiff would pass to him (or shoot an open shot himself) until Smith is literally running away past him, at which point Bern did try to call a TO.

Kawhiodala doubtful for game 2.....

Bern was wide open by ten feet at the top of the key with the closest defenders not even looking at him. No way in hell he gets a look that good if they call a TO and run an inbound play. I'm sure he was thinking Smiff would pass to him (or shoot an open shot himself) until Smith is literally running away past him, at which point Bern did try to call a TO.

Anybody remember this? Derek Harper in the playoffs against the Lakers in 1984 dribbles the clock out with it tied 108-108. The Mavs went on to lose in OT.

Saw this and immediately thought of this place.

I was playing a pickup game once and a guy on our team was getting killed by a guy like 5 inches taller than him, I asked him if he wanted to switch and he just kept saying "Bet". I'm still not sure if he wanted to switch or not.

What in the blue hell is a vernacular
giphy.gif

I was playing a pickup game once and a guy on our team was getting killed by a guy like 5 inches taller than him, I asked him if he wanted to switch and he just kept saying "Bet". I'm still not sure if he wanted to switch or not.

Yeah sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back