***2018 NBA FINALS THREAD*** A CAVALIER DEATH MARCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't even heard about Love being on the court. I do recall that when PJ Brown flipped Charlie Ward in the yoffs, most of the Knicks who were suspended only came a few feet off the bench and nowhere near the action, yet the league had no problem effectively ending the series by suspending half the team. If they've changed that rule, good. But if not, why is Love exempt?

well berri, i know youre not a basketball expert but if the ball does not go in it is a miss.

Your attempt at humor was about as futile as George hills 2nd ft. A brick before it left his hand.

After a night of reflection, last night might have been the GOAT non - Lakers finals game. Le.357's spirit is broken. Another summer of nightmares about Steph

agreed but players miss free throws all the time, honestly if lebron was on the line id probably expect him to miss one.
people are only going to talk about jr smith/officials. there are probably 10 other plays that could have swung the game the cavs way (korver missed tech ft for one)

naw, missing free throw in itself if it were the clincher, would be bad, but there was time on the clock for a solid play, the play ensued with JR Smith...

I understand what you guys are saying but George Hill hits 80% of his free throws. What % do you give JR Smith to hit a turnaround jumper from the free throw line?

If JR shot instead of dribbled no one would give a fuck that he missed because there was like 3 seconds on the clock, he was rushed and he had to just throw something up. Hill deserves the majority of the blame.

If Love or Lebron was at the line with his garbage ft% and missed that ft, would we still be blaming JR lol?

Considering the source im not surprised lol another former player turned clueless coach. i bet he thinks cuz him and Lue have NBA experience they have more in depth knowledge than Stevens could ever attain. Just some dumb ass motherfuckers gifted with decent athletic ability.

Yeah, I have no doubt that jealousy was behind his statement.

Why would he consider such a shit franchise.

Appropriate. Who the hell does "Kevin Love" think he is anyways
giphy.gif

I hadn't even heard about Love being on the court. I do recall that when PJ Brown flipped Charlie Ward in the yoffs, most of the Knicks who were suspended only came a few feet off the bench and nowhere near the action, yet the league had no problem effectively ending the series by suspending half the team. If they've changed that rule, good. But if not, why is Love exempt?

Because he's white obviously <1>

Seriously though this used to be a David Stern rule, dude would suspended players just for taking 1 step onto the court. If you did this during his era it was automatic. Silver seems to give some of the star players breaks, as this same thing happened with Westbrook and he just fined him.

why?? What happened to Cleveland is pretty much what happened to Raptors in game 1. Raps had every chance to win and shit the bed.

Now Cleveland can collapse and lose in 4 just like Raps did.

I dunno, the recent humiliation with the raptors has given me some perspective.

Derozen and Lowery turned cur. Lebron, as much as I resent him, was fighting bitterly. I can't help but admire that.

Also, if you're gonna kill the King you gotta do it properly.
Hear me out: You ever watch game of thrones? Remember how pissed Jaime Lannister was when one of his underlings fucked up his superfight with Ned Stark?

I do want to taste Mr James tears yet again. Every year there is a particular subtle change to the liquids properties that secrete from his beautiful body. The anguish and contempt seems to fester unique turmoil that shakes his essence which reverberate in conjunction with The Shards of Nexus.

I hope to see this series go all the way game 7 to squeeze all the emotional juices from the sapiens as well as the participants involved. A tribulation of hierarchy abound, necessary to sense the elite musk of man.

giphy-downsized.gif

don't forget amare and diaw, where horry hip checked nash

that was a screw job

don't forget amare and diaw, where horry hip checked nash

that was a screw job
That was a bad situation. It's a stupid rule. But I'm so tired of hearing they would have won a title otherwise. No they wouldn't have. They were doomed like every D'antoni team that can't adjust to play more than 1 way.

Also, Raja Bell has admitted that Nash 'added some flare' to his fall, which he says is what got him and his teammates all fired up to begin with.

I lost a bet over those suspensions.

I understand what you guys are saying but George Hill hits 80% of his free throws. What % do you give JR Smith to hit a turnaround jumper from the free throw line?

If JR shot instead of dribbled no one would give a fuck that he missed because there was like 3 seconds on the clock, he was rushed and he had to just throw something up. Hill deserves the majority of the blame.

If Love or Lebron was at the line with his garbage ft% and missed that ft, would we still be blaming JR lol?

Why didn't JR or tryone poo call a fucking timeout? Lebron can't do everything for every second of the game.

And lets all just LOL @ how worthless Durant is in big moments. He turns into a ghost in the fourth quarter, and he doesn't even get a shot in OT. I can't believe people used to say he was better than Lebron.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back