2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

First game was Rodgers with 4 TD's. We were abysmal last year with no receivers (seriously all of ours were injured) a defense that couldnt play for 40 minutes a game without gassing because our offense was so one dimensional. This year we gonna sweep the Packers and get back the h2h. Rodgers better watch the Will cuz if he doesn't Roaquan Smith gonna shorten his season again.

We picked up Roquan Smith to go with the best coverage LB last year Trevathan, Leonard Floyd is coming into his own. Our LB Core if healthy is the best in the league

We also got AR15, Matt Nagy to utilize Cohen, drafted arguably the best WR in the draft, the best Center in the draft, and all these guys fit into our coaching systems. Oh, and Akiem Hicks covers the issues Roquan has up front. Whitehair is gonna move to guard where he should be.

We're missing a TE and maybe a corner. This has been 3 years of a rebuild and its looking like we did a fantastic job.

Shit, I almost stopped reading at "Sweep the Packers", but all my hatred is geared towards the Vikes at the moment.

Roquan was a good pickup. Still want to see how the rest of the draft turns out for the rest of the teams, but I'm thinking our week 1 matchup on SNF will be competitive. Packers are notorious slow starters.

Can you make the same excuses for every year since 1985?

Since 1992 the Green Bay Packers have had 2 HOF QB's and the Bears have had 0. Really helps that for almost 30 years you have one of, if not the best QB's in the league. Now is that an excuse or is that just a fact?

Since 1992 the Green Bay Packers have had 2 HOF QB's and the Bears have had 0. Really helps that for almost 30 years you have one of, if not the best QB's in the league. Now is that an excuse or is that just a fact?

Its absolutely a fact. Without Rodgers, the Packers are a terrible team. The drop off from Rodgers to Hundley is worth something like 7 wins over the course of a season. I think most would agree here that the coaching has been poor too. Rodgers has been job security for the offensive side of the ball (and to a lesser extent, the defensive side of the ball).

Its absolutely a fact. Without Rodgers, the Packers are a terrible team. The drop off from Rodgers to Hundley is worth something like 7 wins over the course of a season. I think most would agree here that the coaching has been poor too. Rodgers has been job security for the offensive side of the ball (and to a lesser extent, the defensive side of the ball).

I don't think McCarthy is a bad coach, I think he's a lazy coach who gets away with it because Rodgers is so good.

We still managed to beat the Bears last season with one of the worst quarterbacks in the league. The Bears had their chance to pick Rodgers as did 23 other teams but they chose to waste the number 4 pick on an alcoholic running back, Cedric Benson who they had trouble signing. The Packers didn't really need a quarterback but the Bears did and waited until the fourth round to draft Kyle Orton.

The Steelers got tired of winning championships so they decided to offer the Packers one.

Who the hell is Oren Burks? This reeks of a Big Ted pick

Anyways whatever, my man Gute went hard at the team's worst position, CB. I'm happy with it

I really wish we didn't have a log jam of QBs mostly cause Falk is still available and I'd love to see him go to a team I either like or at the very least don't hate.

Wanted St. Brown.

Don't know who this Moore guy is. Glad he's not a midget though.

Cole Madison 6-5 308 has Wisconsin Badger offensive lineman size. Reminds me of Mark Tauscher.
cole-madison

Some people are saying the Packers are racist because they take many white offensive linemen and now a white punter. I pointed out that many teams are reluctant to draft white players so some of the best left are white.

You're not wrong

Also apparently this punter is a beast. Everybody likes to clown on punters. I don't. If this guy can boot it, then fuck it let's go

You're not wrong

Also apparently this punter is a beast. Everybody likes to clown on punters. I don't. If this guy can boot it, then fuck it let's go

After looking him up he looks good. Can pin teams inside the 20 so maybe he can kick the ball out of bounds.

A big receiver, 6' 5" 209 with 10 1/4" hands and 4.37 speed.

Back