• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2018-19 MLB Offseason discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair if Trout went to the Phillies at least he wouldn't be on a team full of cans.

To be fair if Trout went to the Phillies at least he wouldn't be on a team full of cans.

Cangels will be good again in two years or so.. They’ve got a pretty good farm now and Adell is one of the best prospects in the league. The benefit to going to the NL is the competition is easier, no doubt.

Cangels will be good again in two years or so.. They’ve got a pretty good farm now and Adell is one of the best prospects in the league. The benefit to going to the NL is the competition is easier, no doubt.
Cangels will always suck as long as Arte owns the team.

Shame on 6 division titles in a row and back to back nlcs titles. Much better to win zero playoff games for your career. If Trout stays in wanna be LA he deserves one career post season hit. Real LA team, nyy, phi should be his options

Hope the Yankees pay the most expensive player in baseball for his plateau and decline years? I feel like I've seen that one before. I'll pass.

Damn wasn't a big Cafardo guy but sad nonetheless. Seemed like a solid dude.

Damn, Kershaw can’t even make it through spring these days.

Damn, Kershaw can’t even make it through spring these days.
No kidding, I hope it's something easily worked out. As much as I hate to see the Cubs face him, I like the dude and would like to see a few more good years out of him.

Could Hanley play in the OF? Maybe they'll have him at 1B/DH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back