#GUERNICAbless

Didn't read.

Reported for trolling and spamming.

Oh my, this thread is so... groovy.

Lol? for what? He said "is this Lando's year?"

I disagreed and submitted my pic to watch for the upcoming year;
Platty-Jo. Nothing wrong with that buddeah

#GUERNICAbless

Bro why are you so vicious with poor @BC and his innocent and completely truthful topic.

Man this is some hardcore sherbro crime right here.

Last edited:
{<jimmies}

Gotta love sore winners. That's Rousey level rustle.

@The Great Macsby

You guys must be getting nervous AF with Lando coming up.

Lando Champ 2017

Don't worry, bro, Conor can have the FW belt. Lando's balls are too big to make the cut.
Hey makdessi and teymur. He's going from the #124 to #91 ranked fighter. By the end of 2017 he might be ready for a fight inside the top 50.

Lando needs someone that is going to stand in front of him and not pressure him (hence the last fight and his up coming one). He won't be able to handle anyone in the top 15 let alone the GOAT McGregor.

I agree BC, he is super fluid in his striking, it should be a good year for him, I expect big things.

Hey makdessi and teymur. He's going from the #124 to #91 ranked fighter. By the end of 2017 he might be ready for a fight inside the top 50.

Lando needs someone that is going to stand in front of him and not pressure him (hence the last fight and his up coming one). He won't be able to handle anyone in the top 15 let alone the GOAT McGregor.
I can't help that The UFC is making this fight. Trust me, I wish he'd gotten Michael Johnson or at least Bobby Green.

I'd have jumped in Oprah's couch if they gave him Alvarez.

Who knows how many guys said 'no thank you' when offered a fight with the most terrifying unranked newcomer at LW.

TBH, I hate this fight. It's a step back and it seriously threatens my Lando Champ 2017 plans. Bastards might dick so around so much that I'll have to wait til 2018.

Gotta just enjoy the ride, though.

2 week Lando is top 15. Maybe top 10. He's only going to get better, barring injury and with full camps at Jackson's he WILL be unstoppable.

I can't help that The UFC is making this fight. Trust me, I wish he'd gotten Michael Johnson or at least Bobby Green.

I'd have jumped in Oprah's couch if they gave him Alvarez.

Who knows how many guys said 'no thank you' when offered a fight with the most terrifying unranked newcomer at LW.
Lando vs. Joe Duffy.

Make it happen Dana.

Lando vs. Joe Duffy.

Make it happen Dana.
Dude, now you're talking. I know Duffy has dropped back but he's legit AF and has WAY more name value than David Teymur.

BTW, I hope Teymur just does ONE thing that is remotely lemur-ish. The shoops ... the shoops ...

I can't help that The UFC is making this fight. Who knows how many guys said 'no thank you' when offered a fight with the most terrifying unranked newcomer at LW.
F*cking Groove Ducks be like:

shoop t smaller.jpg

F*ck dat... I don't want that fight :eek:

Everyone in the top 50 turned it down. He has to fight someone so they had to go deeper.

I remember when I was saying Barcelos/Vannata was the best fight outside of the ufc last year before the whole weight fiasco and no one seemed interested

Love seeing Lando get all this love now. Knew he was special when I saw him give Chad Curry the business.

I remember when I was saying Barcelos/Vannata was the best fight outside of the ufc last year before the whole weight fiasco and no one seemed interested

Love seeing Lando get all this love now. Knew he was special when I saw him give Chad Curry the business.
The Curry fight was gooood. I've gone back and watched the four or five of his six pre-UFC pro fights that are on Youtube. It's cool that you were paying attention to him coming up.

I don't watch nearly enough regional and non-UFC/Bellator/WSOF/Rizin MMA.

I just don't make the time for it anymore unless a friend is fighting.

Good on you for being Original Groove OG!

Back