2017 will be the year of The Groove

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score
Groovy Lando V is here and he is going to Groove on every single lightweight in the UFC on his way to the lightweight championship ladies and gents and @Pixelated

UFC 209 will be just another Groovy knockout under Lando's belt.

giphy.gif

goeDR3ZA6BuLIwUzZUNpTEgQ1FUvXAjhb6BtN4ednmI.gif

SoGDB5u.gif

giphy.gif

#GroovyChamp2017

@thatKid @DS7 @sirmorbach @Toco @One MMA Fan @Myrddin Wyllt @Sgt Smith @ortizgnp @Soul On Ice @Ken Fresno @TobikanJudan94 @Air Lats @Haj01 @Huligani @Elmonstro1 @Teh_Lulz7 @Skirm @MMAAAM @NationWideNinja @James Baller @Kung Fu Tze

#LegionOfGroove
#L.O.G

No. Better put your money on
PLATTY-Jo, Platinum Jouban.

Lando's KO was pretty legit though so I'll reserve judgment.

#GUERNICAbless

#GUERNICAbless

shut the fuсk up you fucking mook, give it a fucking rest already

#GUERNICAbless

GTFO Guernica

Unanimously voted by the fans as the breakthrough fighter of 2016

FOTY

Groovy Lando V is here and he is going to Groove on every single lightweight in the UFC on his way to the lightweight championship ladies and gents and @Pixelated

UFC 209 will be just another Groovy knockout under Lando's belt.

giphy.gif

goeDR3ZA6BuLIwUzZUNpTEgQ1FUvXAjhb6BtN4ednmI.gif

SoGDB5u.gif

giphy.gif

#GroovyChamp2017

@thatKid @DS7 @sirmorbach @Toco @One MMA Fan @Myrddin Wyllt @Sgt Smith @ortizgnp @Soul On Ice @Ken Fresno @TobikanJudan94 @Air Lats @Haj01 @Huligani @Elmonstro1 @Teh_Lulz7 @Skirm @MMAAAM @NationWideNinja @James Baller @Kung Fu Tze

#LegionOfGroove
#L.O.G
WRONG!!!!!!
Screen-Shot-2015-10-01-at-11.50.03-AM-415x280.png

but you still get three nodding BJ's for your effort.
<mma4><mma4><mma4>

GTFO Guernica
{<huh}{<huh}
I'm saying. Yeah lando did well but he was finished and he ended one fight in brutal fashion. I like the guy but I'm holding out to see a little more. On the other hand, Platty-Jo has a nice little strea and has looked great as of late. No diss on Lando we'll see how he fairs on his next outing.

#GUERNICAbless

Lando KO's 'Platty-Jo' stiff.
Don't feed him

{<huh}{<huh}
I'm saying. Yeah lando did well but he was finished and he ended one fight in brutal fashion. I like the guy but I'm holding out to see a little more. On the other hand, Platty-Jo has a nice little strea and has looked great as of late. No diss on Lando we'll see how he fairs on his next outing.

#GUERNICAbless
Go create your own thread, you troll.

{<huh}{<huh}

#GUERNICAbless

Didn't read, too busy reporting

{<huh}{<huh}

#GUERNICAbless
Fuck guernica we use to be friends but now you're a backpage hooker! Repent now and we will all put this behind us.

War Groovy!

Just change the thread title to "Guernica gets fucked in the ass by Pixelated and friends"

Back