• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 PotWR Round 4: The General Election

PotWR General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Stage 4 of 7

Some notes:

2016 Election had 144 votes with 86.75% participation.

This year so far is 192 votes with a 64.21% participation rate.

Both Homer and Irish have received more general election votes than either candidate last year.
<GinJuice>

Which former banned progressofascist super dork is Dickle Rick? Holy shit I don't remember such low level, low iq shit posts from no namers last year flooding up the election threads.

Get control of this shit @Lead !! This is awful to read.
Your biggest problem is your ego... It will surely lead to your downfall one day... Why don't you go make another Milo pedo support thread shitposter

Weren't you just shitting on homer for reporting people and here you are self proclaimed "alpha" who loves calling people cucks crying to lead like a bitch...

<{clintugh}>

Last edited:
Some notes:

2016 Election had 144 votes with 86.75% participation.

This year so far is 192 votes with a 64.21% participation rate.

Both Homer and Irish have received more general election votes than either candidate last year.
Sweet participation.

Not surprisingly you miss the point entirely, I rarely think about race , a person's race does not matter to me , you on the other hand ....

I truly feel sorry for you man , sincerely

Who are you trying to fool?

Not everyone thinks multiculturalism and interracial marriage will lead to the downfall of mankind like you and other sherfronters.

I only think multiculturalism will be part of what leads to the downfall of mankind until someone decides enough is enough. You know who.

Your progressive leanings is what makes the second half of your post so disgusting.

I only think multiculturalism will be part of what leads to the downfall of mankind until someone decides enough is enough. You know who.

Your progressive leanings is what makes the second half of your post so disgusting.
tumblr_mrf428sZBa1sb8h28o1_500.gif
tv_s_first_interracial_kiss.gif

when Homer wins someone needs to change the faces on this to all the shitposters who were banned

Yes, we all know who you want to go two inches deep into

10588e919ae6b97221826274a431aa25.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back