• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 PotWR Round 4: The General Election

PotWR General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is too rich to pass up , you are fixated on race , it's pretty much the only thing you post about , you appear to be consumed with fear and hatred for other races , it's bizarre

What I won't be doing today is thinking about " black people " what I will be doing is going for a 5k walk along the seawall with my Chinese Canadian wife and my half breed son , we'll play Pokemon' (thats japanes )with my boy and then go for Ramen downtown (thats Japanese although I believe to proprietor is Chinese) then we are going Coco( the new pixar film celebrating Mexican culture) then a long walk along the sea wall back to the car and I think my lovely wife wants Indian for dinner .

I wouldn't have realized how "multicultural " my day was going to be if not for your very strange post so thanks!

You're supposed to read his posts like a guy doing stand up comedy.

It's really funny at times.

This is too rich to pass up , you are fixated on race , it's pretty much the only thing you post about , you appear to be consumed with fear and hatred for other races , it's bizarre

What I won't be doing today is thinking about " black people " what I will be doing is going for a 5k walk along the seawall with my Chinese Canadian wife and my half breed son , we'll play Pokemon' (thats japanes )with my boy and then go for Ramen downtown (thats Japanese although I believe to proprietor is Chinese) then we are going Coco( the new pixar film celebrating Mexican culture) then a long walk along the sea wall back to the car and I think my lovely wife wants Indian for dinner .

I wouldn't have realized how "multicultural " my day was going to be if not for your very strange post so thanks!

How did I miss this gem!!! Thank you @CEROVFC

That's a negative, progress is fixated on race. Pretty much every day I'm reminded that I'm white and everything that goes along with it. Progress demands that you think about it. Your life clearly revolves around it.

There is no hatred, only the truth. Your way of thinking is bizarre.

Ok so you will be thinking about all the other minorities. Fantastic. I now see where the Chinese bias is coming from.

It must be nice to not see what's coming in the future.

Which former banned progressofascist super dork is Dickle Rick? Holy shit I don't remember such low level, low iq shit posts from no namers last year flooding up the election threads.

Get control of this shit @Lead !! This is awful to read.

Which former banned progressofascist super dork is Dickle Rick? Holy shit I don't remember such low level, low iq shit posts from no namers last year flooding up the election threads.

You must not read your own posts.

This thing has a life of it's own. No one person can contain it.

*could care less

Yeah you are definitely painful.
He's the only guy I have on ignore for that reason. His posting is so bad it makes me think he's some sort of bot programmed to shitpost on this forum for some nefarious reason. I shit on Space a lot because I do think he's pretty bad but even he can be clever at times with his shitposting. Not so for RIPWarrior.

How did I miss this gem!!! Thank you @CEROVFC

That's a negative, progress is fixated on race. Pretty much every day I'm reminded that I'm white and everything that goes along with it. Progress demands that you think about it. Your life clearly revolves around it.

There is no hatred, only the truth. Your way of thinking is bizarre.

Ok so you will be thinking about all the other minorities. Fantastic. I now see where the Chinese bias is coming from.

It must be nice to not see what's coming in the future.
Not surprisingly you miss the point entirely, I rarely think about race , a person's race does not matter to me , you on the other hand ....

I truly feel sorry for you man , sincerely

Is @HomerThompson winning? He has more votes but does he have more registered votes? I think @irish_thug was the one with more illegal alien votes IIRC so is homer's lead even bigger than the poll suggests at first or is he behind?

Last edited:
Is @HomerThompson winning? He has mroe votes but does he have more registered votes? I think @irish_thug was the one with more illegal alien votes IIRC so is homer's lead even bigger than the poll suggests at first or is he behind?
Correct. Last I counted I had at least 10 more illegal votes than homer. He should be at least 15 votes ahead right now.

Some notes:

2016 Election had 144 votes with 86.75% participation.

This year so far is 192 votes with a 64.21% participation rate.

Both Homer and Irish have received more general election votes than either candidate last year.

Correct. Last I counted I had at least 10 more illegal votes than homer. He should be at least 15 votes ahead right now.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back