• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say that like I wasn't there, in the trenches, up to my elbows in Trump-bots breaking their necks one at a time.
I wouldn’t deny that at all.

In fact I said I would support a Thompson/ Poster ticket a long time ago. I’d still be willing to step back from VP if you two could reach an agreement.

If everyone is staying in the race, though, got to pick a side.

Not at all. I’d never deny deny you that.

In fact I said I would support a Thompson/ Poster ticket a long time ago. I’d still be willing to step back from VP if you two could reach an agreement.

I already offered terms.

A duel under Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey rules.

Your all puss. Man made puss to be exact. Doesnt get wet doesnt make babies doesnt do much to make anyone happy at all really

*You're

really starting to shit up this thread. It's not a gutter chat thread, alleged Chris.

I wouldn’t deny that at all.

I don't think you should be making any more statements about any possible agreements.
@Bald1 is working on the collusion story between you three already.

All 3 of you might want to consider dropping out now. Or the other 2 also. Because heads will be rolling.
@HomerThompson @Rational Poster

I don't think you should be making any more statements about any possible agreements.

All 3 of you might want to consider dropping out now. Or the other 2 also. Because heads will be rolling.

You can cry to the mods to have them read my PMs if you want.

No collusion here, I'm not an Alt-Reich coward.

I do my business in the open. I made an offer to @Quipling way before he announced his own candidacy, that's it.

Dont you try to shit talk those guys buddy you arent even american and stand no chance of winning this shit

You can cry to the mods to have them read my PMs if you want.

No collusion here, I'm not an Alt-Reich coward.

I do my business in the open.

Ah sorry I thought lucky endorsed you, and that made you part of the collusion but looks like he endorsed homer.
My mistake. I guess you will not lose because of the collusion but because no one like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back