2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think I was looking for his support?

You will need all you can get. Both you and I know you won't win. Give it up. The grovelling is painful at this point.

images

You will need all you can get. Both you and I know you won't win. Give it up.
I prefer to let the democratic process run its course. If the citizens of the War Room choose another to represent them, so be it. Until that call is made I will stay my course.

You will need all you can get. Both you and I know you won't win. Give it up.
He will get further than you

He will bleed sweat and pay the price of a war room life time

You will play candy crush and cry yourself to sleep with no one to hold or comfort you

You are alone
who knows what youve spoken to the darkness
in the bitter watches of the night
when all your life seems to shrink
the walls of your bower closing in about you
a hutch to tramel some wild thing in

Last edited:
He will get further than you

He will bleed sweat and pay the price of a war room life time

You will play candy crush and cry yourself to sleep with no one to hold of comfort you

You are alone
who knows what youve spoken to the darkness
in the bitter watches of the night
when all your life seems to shrink
the walls of your bower closing in about you
a hutch to tramel some wild thing in

What?

Its where communist snobs drink beer that tastes like a hippy pissed in a barrel of peas and try to pretend that Miller highlife isnt the best beer on earth

As if they dont call it the Champagne for a Fn reason

The taste is everything Mr Gutter. A story is told through the emulsified sensations of the subtle elements of the gelatinous structure that your precious, gorgeous, wet, moist and soft mouth absorbs. There is a moment during the process where no time exists as your cortex throbs from the ravenous pneuma. Something so flavorful sliding gently down ones esophagus in preparation to take it's form is a life worth living... Temper the oscillations in order to be better.... All must marinated....

The taste is everything Mr Gutter. A story is told through the emulsified sensations of the subtle elements of the gelatinous structure that your precious, gorgeous, wet, moist and soft mouth absorbs. There is a moment during the process where no time exists as your cortex throbs from the ravenous pneuma. Something so flavorful sliding gently down ones esophagus in preparation to take it's form is a life worth living... Temper the oscillations in order to be better.... All must marinated....

If i took you to tacobell after like 5 bongs what would you order ?

If i took you to tacobell after like 5 bongs what would you order ?

We wouldn't be in Tacobell Mr Gutter. I can cook something far more nutritious for your beautiful body to reach it's prime quality from inside my house...

We wouldn't be in Tacobell Mr Gutter. I can cook something far more nutritious for your beautiful body to reach it's prime quality from inside my house...

mother fucker!!
you want my couch !!
you mother fucker!
I need your mother fuckin brain!!!!!
you cant have my couch!
what the fuck you thinkin !!!!!

Cheesy gordita crunch and a spicy crunchwrap supreme and a mexican pizza, and cheesy chilli fries.

number 11 cool ranch supreme
3 soft taco supreme
chips and cheese

I dont think the one near me has fries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back