• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly thats why youre gone and im in ya silly cunt

You better settle down Mr Stanfield. We cannot taste something that is bitter, we need your texture to align with our palate.

You better settle down Mr Stanfield. We cannot taste something that is bitter, we need your texture to align with our palate.
what are you saying fella, you want my texture in your palate? that shit might fly with that pussy @Palis but i aint down with that

what are you saying fella, you want my texture in your palate? that shit might fly with that pussy @Palis but i aint down with that

You cannot escape what you truly desire Mr Stanfield, the trajectory for your cravings yearn to seek boundaries that are tethered to your presuppositions. Seek the resonance upon that of which has always been inside of you. Your musk still needs to be marinated further...

You cannot escape what you truly desire Mr Stanfield, the trajectory for your cravings yearn to seek boundaries that are tethered to your presuppositions. Seek the resonance upon that of which has always been inside of you. Your musk still needs to be marinated further...
so i can count on your vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back