• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have youth and good looks, a deadly combination in e-politics on a karate forum... Smell ya later, gramps.

CfhvB5g.gif

Related.

like-maybe-1-or-2-right-now-my-dude-how-4583863.png

i appreciate the many many messages of support ive recieved asking me to be president, i understand the last pres was the worst in history or even longer so i will give it much consideration
Marlo

i appreciate the many many messages of support ive recieved asking me to be president, i understand the last pres was the worst in history or even longer so i will give it much consideration
Marlo

Limited time offer, you can be my Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.

Where's everyone going? Am I gonna have to do my best @Clippy impersonation and talk to myself all night?

And just like that they were gone...out of our lives until 7-8am tomorrow

LOL Mods have done you one better and tried a bit of trickery. My WR post count stopped going up about 45 minutes ago.
Really? I was just kidding, btw. I'd like to see the OT gang (or dick and fart jokes guys) interact with some of our more stuffy WR regulars.

Really? I was just kidding, btw. I'd like to see the OT gang (or dick and fart jokes guys) interact with some of our more stuffy WR regulars.

Ha, we might get someone to show up to a fight in a parking lot.

I will offer you Secretary of trannies, and ask if you could take the topic back with you to the OT, where it belongs.

Don't threaten me with a good time there slappy.

We might just add a little sunshine to your dreary world. We could cut you down to build you back up in the war room where in the OT we just cut you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back