NCAA Wrestling

I don't really remember JB ever doing foreign events. He won World's on his first attempt and never really did other events besides Beat The Streets and a couple of other one offs
You're drawing a blank dude. He's done the Medved and Yasar Dogu a couple times each. The world cup in Tehran. He beat Chamizo in Bulgaria. Maybe the Paris Grand Prix.

Where are you guys watching these international tournaments? i cant find them

Dake looked good, but I still think Burroughs beats him.

Sidakov vs. Dake is interesting though, I think Sidakov would win a close match, same with Chamizo.
Maybe I'm just drawing a blank, but I can't really think of many top Russians that Dake has beat. I know he beat Gazhimagomedov in 2018, Boris Makoev (repping Slovakia), and Tsargush quite a few years back, but JB has at least as many wins over top Russians in Tsargush, Geduev, Tsabalov. I'm honestly not sure who has the best shot for a medal in Tokyo.

Last edited:
Tough loss for Arujau. He’s continuing to make strides though. Wish we could’ve seen Yianni too.

Can't sleep on good ol YouTube either.
Ive been struggling to find the matches still to the point ive been think about learning to use an international ip to what the uww videos. Im so frustrated trying to find a way to watch these matches.

I went back to youtube and found the Snyder match at least. Thanks!

Last edited:
Already announced Murin is going quack, quack. Lee should bonus. Still probably won't matter though.

The Rutgers heavyweight was named Esposito

I wonder if he's related to Zack and Dave

No points for this?

giphy.gif

Back