• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not crowning anyone, im going by evidence from previous years, same type of evidence that shows you are full of shit, kylie and DeBitchbe will choke in the playoffs, and the cRaps will be bounced.

Complain some more about how everyone hates you because theres some inner circle here and you are some hipster rebel, when in reality you're just an absolute shit-tier poster, from a shit-tier fanbase, in a shit-tier province, in a shit-tier (3rd world) country.

Shut the fuck up you dumb fucking dildo is my point, thanks.

Idk if the Cavs have ever looked this washed up though. Craps should have no fear considering they have been bounced so many times. It's not a matter of bron being able to turn it on its the washed up cans being able to play dafens

Also lol @RR using this thread like it's whatsapp. Glad people are calling him out on it, usually when I see the thread go in that direction I just hit realgm until the drake bball wife tmz discussion ends and we get back to talking about the beautiful game.

Idk if the Cavs have ever looked this washed up though. Craps should have no fear considering they have been bounced so many times. It's not a matter of bron being able to turn it on its the washed up cans being able to play dafens

Also lol @RR using this thread like it's whatsapp. Glad people are calling him out on it, usually when I see the thread go in that direction I just hit realgm until the drake bball wife tmz discussion ends and we get back to talking about the beautiful game.

Go fuck yourself you can. I'll use the thread however I want. Nobody cares where you post. If you didn't tag me I wouldn't have even read this. I literally have no clue who you are. Before you explain it I don't care either. Stay on the sidelines with your pom poms, cheerleader

Go fuck yourself you can. I'll use the thread however I want. Nobody cares where you post. If you didn't tag me I wouldn't have even read this. I literally have no clue who you are. Before you explain it I don't care either. Stay on the sidelines with your pom poms, cheerleader

mj-laughing.gif

Nice try hard post.

Raps dropping that game last night was ref brutality. close ass game but Minny gets 41 FTs to 19 for the Raps.... lol gtfo with these calls. i am usually cool with a little rigged but come on sons, dont make it that obvious.

Only good part was seeing Drue Wiggerson throw down nasty ass dunks and hit a couple big ass shots. Need that shit on team Canada. Sometimes he shows glimpses of freakish ability but im not sold he is a real star.

im a trend setter, bro. it is known.

Shit getting nasty in NBA mid season and in here. Gotta love it. Need an all star draft up in this bitch and have @Almighty Angus sitting alone like Phil Kessel, sulking but suddenly turn happy when @RR sends him an autographed picture of himself as a consolation prize.

What a surprise. Al is having a shit game while Kylie has 32/6/1 ast(lmao) and the Celts are getting blown out by the fkin
Magic lmfao

im a trend setter, bro. it is known.

Shit getting nasty in NBA mid season and in here. Gotta love it. Need an all star draft up in this bitch and have @Almighty Angus sitting alone like Phil Kessel, sulking but suddenly turn happy when @RR sends him an autographed picture of himself as a consolation prize.

Cancel this bitch. I'll buy a new one.

Angus is cool. Fuck this no name cheerleader

And I think we make this interesting. Everyone knows I love to bet

Si no fight or money @jrams and @monster zero can't afford (poverty is a tough break) but I digress. Loser sings an entire album. You get to make the terms. {<redford}

Clarkson still has sauce from last game hasnt missed yet

Orlando has Talent . But Kyrie shouldn't be dropping 40 and Boston losing handily at home.

Raps dropping that game last night was ref brutality. close ass game but Minny gets 41 FTs to 19 for the Raps.... lol gtfo with these calls. i am usually cool with a little rigged but come on sons, dont make it that obvious.

Only good part was seeing Drue Wiggerson throw down nasty ass dunks and hit a couple big ass shots. Need that shit on team Canada. Sometimes he shows glimpses of freakish ability but im not sold he is a real star.

This one hurt because Boston went ahead and shit the bed against Orlando so you could get closer.

Orlando has Talent . But Kyrie shouldn't be dropping 40 and Boston losing handily at home.

The defense looked awful. Complete layup line in the 3rd. They benched Jaylen Brown for 5'2 Larkin because Brown wasn't defending anyone and Larkin was trying.

The defense looked awful. Complete layup line in the 3rd. They benched Jaylen Brown for 5'2 Larkin because Brown wasn't defending anyone and Larkin was trying.

This is one of the Exhibits you show to trade for Davis.

Cancel this bitch. I'll buy a new one.

Angus is cool. Fuck this no name cheerleader

There is a difference between building a name on sound bball analysis and being a bball groupie. This is bordering on slut logic bro.

Unicorn hasn't been playing well lately. Lakeshow looks decent today .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back