• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda a stretch to refer to Canadia as a country

cHeat's new scrub backup PG looks like Coles Norris on meth

magic_heat_basketball_08703.jpg

Im not crowning anyone, im going by evidence from previous years, same type of evidence that shows you are full of shit, kylie and DeBitchbe will choke in the playoffs, and the cRaps will be bounced.

Complain some more about how everyone hates you because theres some inner circle here and you are some hipster rebel, when in reality you're just an absolute shit-tier poster, from a shit-tier fanbase, in a shit-tier province, in a shit-tier (3rd world) country.

Shut the fuck up you dumb fucking dildo is my point, thanks.

Lol if there was some inner circle you wouldn't be part of it. You are a pathetic mascot people take pity on and use to feel better about themselves because you are living proof that it "could be worse"

if you wanna crown'em then crown'em but that is a flawed ass team with lots of holes.

LeBron wants out and losing in the 2nd round will stamp his ticket.

We will see him in Houston.

Lol if there was some inner circle you wouldn't be part of it. You are a pathetic mascot people take pity on and use to feel better about themselves because you are living proof that it "could be worse"
Were you looking in a mirror when you typed this?

We will see him in Houston.

That would make things in the West interesting because as I said to you earlier, rockets ain't winning shit this year.

With LeBron? Yea I can see them doing battle with gs

That would make things in the West interesting because as I said to you earlier, rockets ain't winning shit this year.

With LeBron? Yea I can see them doing battle with gs
He meant they will see him in the finals you god damn dork

Razor Ang is literally the only person here I've added to my FB friends. If that's not the peak of exclusively then I don't know what the hell is

Holy shit you guys are gonna lol hard at the end of this cHeat/Bobcans game

You are seriously Marce-tier.

The difference between you and that :eek::eek::eek: tho, is that you are at least intelligent enough to know no one likes you and no one wants to read your shitty posts. Marce on the other hand, is literally delusional enough to think ppl here still respect him/care about his content.

You are bottom tier is my point, really my only point. You are not part of the "inner circle" the "outer circle" the "gutter-tier circle", you dont even qaulify for the Dirt road shitter circle.

Shut the hell up

Gay Thompson is allowed to double dribble?

First time seeing CP0 all season, must be good eatin in Tejas

Holy shit you guys are gonna lol hard at the end of this cHeat/Bobcans game
Hornets shit all over themselves let by Dwight Coward pushing Big Les at the end.

trayvon getting punked by Ryno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back