2016 year in review.... R.I.P Harambe

I don't want to interrupt this thread, but Kanye being a Trump supporter is the biggest news story of 2016 and all time. Ok you can continue now.

how is he not destroying the planet by denying what 90% of scientists agree on?

I know. The industrial revolution, deforestation, rising sea levels, the extinction of the thylacine, fucking Donald Trump.

trollin right..... and where can I find this Susan Doyle sex tape?

Susan Doyle's sex tape can be found on amazon, eBay, the deep Webb, or back page. I would provide a link I just don't want to get dubbed. Somehow I made it through 2916 without dubs so I want to keep my record clean.....also uncle handle Neva trolls

I don't want to interrupt this thread, but Kanye being a Trump supporter is the biggest news story of 2016 and all time. Ok you can continue now.

If you really listen to Kanye you'd know he's illuminati. Trump too is illuminati. so yeah they support each other. Hillary Clinton and trump probably attended many of the same satanic, sex orgy ritual parties back in the day.

It's like this man.

the whole them vs us, Dem vs Repub, is all an act. they all get together and laugh at the unwashed, uneducated, masses at something called bohemian grove.

Yeah they act like they hate each other when the cameras are rolling. as soon as the scripted act is over they're laughing (at us) together as they snort coke all the way to the bank.

While after eight years of trump or Hillary the poor is still going to be poor. You and I will still be middle class check to check drones.

And they will have gotten richer regardless if it was Hillary or trump.

Rant (truth) over.

Susan Doyle's sex tape can be found on amazon, eBay, the deep Webb, or back page. I would provide a link I just don't want to get dubbed. Somehow I made it through 2916 without dubs so I want to keep my record clean.....also uncle handle Neva trolls

Are you from the future?

I know. The industrial revolution, deforestation, rising sea levels, the extinction of the thylacine, fucking Donald Trump.
are-you-a-wizard.jpg

Ya'll know who 2016 really belonged to.....

IMG_0626.JPG

Trump being elected for sure. Everything else pales in comparison

There was Brexit as well. And in my country, the president was found to have been pulled around a cult leader. The cult leader was imprisoned and the president was impeached.

The American people.

We'll see.

But don't be surprised if eight years from now there is

No wall

The poor are still poor

The rich are richer

You and I Will still be middle class slaves surviving pay check, to pay check.

Not trying to be a downer but literally nothing's going to change other than if you're now rich in eight years you WILL be richer.

Either way keep your eyes on Jesus and if your not already get saved sherbros.

Back