2016 year in review.... R.I.P Harambe

I had a wonderful year. Bought a house, my meds have been just marvellously consistent, I feel valued at work and have been given really interesting files, and my family is the single greatest group of three ever ever assembled in the history of the world. My husband is the best anyone could ask for. My daughter works so hard in school, has exception report cards, medaled at swimming provincials, and is such a joy my heart grows three sizes when I'm with her.

I feel like I can't complain. I'm Canadian, so not even the election...

...except BY FAR that idiot fucking asshole psychopath child DJT becoming president is y wtf moment and I still can't watch the news because of it.

We'll see.

But don't be surprised if eight years from now there is

No wall

The poor are still poor

The rich are richer

You and I Will still be middle class slaves surviving pay check, to pay check.

Not trying to be a downer but literally nothing's going to change other than if you're now rich in eight years you WILL be richer.

Either way keep your eyes on Jesus and if your not already get saved sherbros.
Yeah, said that as a joke. We have similar outlook on the situation. Those in power always stay in power. Always have, always will.

We'll see.

But don't be surprised if eight years from now there is

No wall

The poor are still poor

The rich are richer

You and I Will still be middle class slaves surviving pay check, to pay check.

Not trying to be a downer but literally nothing's going to change other than if you're now rich in eight years you WILL be richer.

Either way keep your eyes on Jesus and if your not already get saved sherbros.
Why did you have to add Jesus to this. Now I can't like it. I agree with everything else you wrote though.

Trump being elected for sure. Everything else pales in comparison
Naw, Sherdog changed its layout + the great whitebelt shoop purge of 2016, impacts all of us alot more than the election

Why did you have to add Jesus to this. Now I can't like it. I agree with everything else you wrote though.

A bro I'm a sinner saved by Jesus. If it wasn't for him I would 100% be graveyard dead on at least two occasions as a fellow LEO I hope you can grow to know and one day appreciate what role faith has in law enforcement and military types if you don't. Pm me one day we can talk. I always like your posts and I personally know border patrol is a legit tough job.

Any way think about it stay safe

Jesus_haters.jpg

Zookeeper Gabe's people killed Harambe not the police. But regardless, dicks out for Harambe.

Back