2016 Olympic Athletes UFC Should Sign

That Dominican volleyball chick.

Good call.

maxresdefault3.jpg

388ef3644343e16844e0e0a6f445f167.jpg
Abdulrashid Sadulaev should get a gold, I can't see anyone in his division that will challenge him.
romanvlasov.jpg
Roman Vlasov, should get another gold for us too. I could see him throwing a lot of people.

What's up with his crotch?

Why even register on sherdog to post this kind of garbage
Cause u guys need 2 clean up your act to get any kind of credibility. The concept of MMA is fine, it's just been manipulated for the ambition of first the Gracie's who ducked all the legit MA's who would have shown how limited grappling is, and then the profit over drug free and honest Zuffa and co. It's not like us in the clean and legit MA world don't watch MMA(that's why I'm on a MMA chat site, LOL), it's just we sit on the sidelines because of it's dirty rep and resistance to joining the Olympic or other pro sport level of testing and legitimacy.

When MMA cleans up it's act(christ the headlines of UFC 200 couldn't even make it through 1 clean training camp!) and leaves it's ridiculous "bad boy" tatted tough guy attitude behind it will attract more pro sport level athletes.

Have they tested positive? no, they haven't, they are clean.

Well lots of Russians didnt test positive.

but we discovered thats because the KGB or FRS or someone were swapping their urine out :D

-Adeline Gray
-Jordan Burroughs
-Abdulrashid Sadulaev (UFC needs some Russians)
-Kyle Snyder

Cause u guys need 2 clean up your act to get any kind of credibility. The concept of MMA is fine, it's just been manipulated for the ambition of first the Gracie's who ducked all the legit MA's who would have shown how limited grappling is, and then the profit over drug free and honest Zuffa and co. It's not like us in the clean and legit MA world don't watch MMA(that's why I'm on a MMA chat site, LOL), it's just we sit on the sidelines because of it's dirty rep and resistance to joining the Olympic or other pro sport level of testing and legitimacy.

When MMA cleans up it's act(christ the headlines of UFC 200 couldn't even make it through 1 clean training camp!) and leaves it's ridiculous "bad boy" tatted tough guy attitude behind it will attract more pro sport level athletes.
yes, outside of MMA, the whole MA scenery is composed by a bunch of clean athletes, sure

Well lots of Russians didnt test positive.

but we discovered thats because the KGB or FRS or someone were swapping their urine out :D
well, a bunch of them are still going to compete at the olympics

I hear that ronda has been low key competing there:
498987860.jpg

Travis Stevens just made it to the quarterfinals in Judo.

He's a BJJ guy also.

yes, outside of MMA, the whole MA scenery is composed by a bunch of clean athletes, sure
Compared 2 the MMA drug junkies, yip! The transition from open hand combat to more health and sport emphasis in the early 1900's was exactly that! More emphasis on health and conditioning and less on killing. The Gracies are so obsessed with winning(sport) at all costs they ushered in a toxic standard of drug addicted winners.

As I said, the UFC couldn't even pull off it's most hyped events ever without one of it's co main events getting banned for drugs and the other getting caught cheating after. Compared to that total humiliation of MMA, yeah we are saints, LOL!

We train like hell, beat the smack out of each other, but love our art more than the corrupt "win at all cost" UFC/MMA mentality. Why do you think BJJ is NOT an Olympic event? Because the associations governing it can't meet the testing standard of all athletes required by the Olympic commitee.

U guys gotta clean up your act to be taken seriously by the rest of the MA and combat sport community. And only then will u have the world class athleticism and dedication found in all the hard core MA out there.

Back