2016 Olympic Athletes UFC Should Sign

Justin gatlin.

A Bulging hulk of fast twitch explosiveness. Will likely have the ko power and no cardio style given his build that makes for kill or be killed fights. USADA may be a slight problem.

Elite athletes don't want to have anything to do with the cheat infested UFC/MMA. They can earn more in their chosen sport that has rigorous standards that insure a level playing field. The UFC/MMA are going to have to take 10 years to prove they aren't a disastrously corrupt fraud.

MMA is a great concept it's too bad it was launched by the self serving Gracies who alienated the rest of the MA world with their obsessive manipulation of rules, drug use and cheating.

LOL@ you thinking Olympians are not taking PEDs...

Elite athletes don't want to have anything to do with the cheat infested UFC/MMA. They can earn more in their chosen sport that has rigorous standards that insure a level playing field. The UFC/MMA are going to have to take 10 years to prove they aren't a disastrously corrupt fraud.

MMA is a great concept it's too bad it was launched by the self serving Gracies who alienated the rest of the MA world with their obsessive manipulation of rules, drug use and cheating.
Why even register on sherdog to post this kind of garbage

Doubt that's the case for wrestling or judo.

Virginia Thrasher

r

Very accurate with her shots

Justin gatlin.

A Bulging hulk of fast twitch explosiveness. Will likely have the ko power and no cardio style given his build that makes for kill or be killed fights. USADA may be a slight problem.
I like how you talk about his fast twitch explosivness, then you talk about strength/power....pick one

Teddy Riner:

27 years old, 6 ft 8 and 310 lbs (big cut).

teddyRiner.jpg

teddy-riner.jpg
Wahhhh, but there arent any athletes over 265 that are good. I watched Hong Man Choi and Bob Sapp and have painted an absolute picture of the situation!

UFC pays well!

Any gymnast.

-Elite level all-around athletes
-Uberstrong
-Innate Ido Portal-level movement
-Know how to be energy efficient
-Understand body mechanics incredibly well and therefore should pick up MMA easily

Don't see the same power RJJ had, or Prince Naz who this guy also slightly reminds me of.

Kind of a waste of talent to have Olympic athletes transition to MMA.

That is a pretty ridiculous statement. There is plenty of moral code, honor, respect and budo spirit in mma. Yeah theres alot without it too but its definitely there. Sounds like hes just ignorant of the sport and the fighters like alot of boxing guys were until they got to meet them.

Not much honour in what Dan Henderson did to Michael Bisping and most fans seem to love that he did it.

Actions speak louder than words.

Teddy Riner:

27 years old, 6 ft 8 and 310 lbs (big cut).

teddyRiner.jpg

teddy-riner.jpg
Agreed -- I wish that the athletic commissions would just get rid of the weight limit for heavyweights and merge super heavyweights. I'd love to see this guy in MMA.

Justin gatlin.

Half the excitement would be seeing if he passes the drug testing. He doesn't seem to care about that though as he gets caught a lot though.

Back