2016: Obama's America filmmaker D'Souza pleads guilty

Like the T800, I'm chiseled, beastly and most importantly, self aware; which is the nice wood paneling to my beautiful glass house of hypocrisy.

You, on the other hand, fire from the hip about shit you're just dead ass wrong about constantly, and then deflect or flee. It's not a matter of opinion in this thread whether you're right or wrong, you're just flat out wrong and can't man up enough to apologize or admit.

I'm wrong all of the time and I really don't care. 9 times out of 10 I point it out, unless I'm feeling like a bastard that particular day.

You, on the other hand, are projecting your own inadequacies on other posters without the slightest bit of self-realization. Your entire gimmick is just dripping with try-hard. "Aheist" with a Lenny Bruce av who argues constantly about the male victimization. It's like you're standing on a park bench screaming "I'M AN INTELLECTUAL". Yet, you can't discern the difference between "From" and "At"

I mean, look at how you edited that post just to drive it home that you indeed are in control of the situation; it's laughable, because your initial response is a horrible attempt at a passive aggressive power-play

You don't have to point that I'm a hypocritical, whiny cynic with a deep, narcissistic superiority complex. The difference is, I'm fucking great at it, and you're a pretender. I like you man, and it's only recently you've been this way. Be someone better.

I like the hard attack on Atheist, but I laughed out loud at how full of shit that bolded part is.

Funny. Hadn't heard of that guy since he was being beaten around in a debate.

I've never been a fan though Dinesh had some decent earlier writings on conservatism, but I think he destroyed his reputation with all of those religious debates. He looked particularly silly against Hitchens.

I hadn't heard anything about him either until I saw his name in the thread title.

I've never been a fan though Dinesh had some decent earlier writings on conservatism, but I think he destroyed his reputation with all of those religious debates. He looked particularly silly against Hitchens.

I hadn't heard anything about him either until I saw his name in the thread title.

I think the only time I've seen him was against Hitchens. Defending Catholicism nonetheless, a very tall order.

well that does it, he gave some extra money to a campaign, i guess that means any of the stuff in the movie must be invalid now.

Because one totally has to do with the other.

Yeah, the stuff in the movie is ridiculous on its own merits. Shit, Obama won, and we're halfway through 2014. Not looking good for his predictions, is it? The fact that D'Souza is a slimeball doesn't make his poor journalism any worse (though obviously there is a connection between his dishonest arguments in his writing and his dishonesty in his life), but it is funny to watch the guy unravel.

We had a thread on it, BTW:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f5...-its-writer-dinesh-dsouza-2193563/index6.html

well that does it, he gave some extra money to a campaign, i guess that means any of the stuff in the movie must be invalid now.

Because one totally has to do with the other.

Are you defending the movie? It's been established as invalid (read: a steaming pile of garbage) long before this scandal broke out.

The movie's content invalidated the movie. D'Souza being a scumbag (moreso than simple campaign financing fraud) is also well known.

Like the T800, I'm chiseled, beastly and most importantly, self aware; which is the nice wood paneling to my beautiful glass house of hypocrisy.

You, on the other hand, fire from the hip about shit you're just dead ass wrong about constantly, and then deflect or flee. It's not a matter of opinion in this thread whether you're right or wrong, you're just flat out wrong and can't man up enough to apologize or admit.

I'm wrong all of the time and I really don't care. 9 times out of 10 I point it out, unless I'm feeling like a bastard that particular day.

You, on the other hand, are projecting your own inadequacies on other posters without the slightest bit of self-realization. Your entire gimmick is just dripping with try-hard. "Aheist" with a Lenny Bruce av who argues constantly about the male victimization. It's like you're standing on a park bench screaming "I'M AN INTELLECTUAL". Yet, you can't discern the difference between "From" and "At"

I mean, look at how you edited that post just to drive it home that you indeed are in control of the situation; it's laughable, because your initial response is a horrible attempt at a passive aggressive power-play

You don't have to point that I'm a hypocritical, whiny cynic with a deep, narcissistic superiority complex. The difference is, I'm fucking great at it, and you're a pretender. I like you man, and it's only recently you've been this way. Be someone better.

Damn!! Remind me not to piss you off....

Saw this on Fox today. Dinesh D'Souze pleading guilty today in federal court to a charge that involved two cases of illegal campaign contributions. He reimbursed two friends $10,000 to make contributions to Wendy Long's senate campaign.

Of course on the right he is being played to be the victim here cause Obama is out to get him due to the anti-Obama film he made but like Omar said, You come at the King, you best not miss.

Yeah I suppose he should have just denied it? After that seems to be what most liberals respect! The darling of the democrat party lied under oath for god sakes but Dinesh D'Souze actually does the honorable thing and took accountability for his actions yet he's the one your criticizing and demonizing!?!?

Yeah I suppose he should have just denied it? After that seems to be what most liberals respect! The darling of the democrat party lied under oath for god sakes but Dinesh D'Souze actually does the honorable thing and took accountability for his actions yet he's the one your criticizing and demonizing!?!?

If he could have denied it, he would have, you would be a fool to think otherwise. Honourable people don't commit the crime to begin with, calling that guy honourable is hilarious.

His movie was junk, it made him very dishonest, and dishonourable, a slime-ball who sells hate and nonsense.....and he knows it.

How did you even manage to type this out without realizing how comically hacky it is?

What does that have to do with anything?
Perhaps one could criticize Dinesh and individuals in the Democratic Party as well.

Lol, he was caught dead-to-rights committing a felony, and you can't wait to jump on his lap because he pleaded guilty.

You might be a partisan blowhard if...

I'm sure he's glad this will overshadow his much larger embarrassment of 2016 looking nothing like what he said it would. Didn't this guy say Obama was going to claim dictatorship of the US? HA!

Did you intend to write: don't cast stones from inside a glass house?

55001-45893.jpg

Maybe if he said "At". your correction and accompanying photo would be valid, but he said "From"
From; Preposition:
used to indicate the place that something comes out of

You're a smart guy, but it's exhausting when you try to act like a smart guy. Take a step back and quell your superiority complex, or at least know what you're talking about.

The photo had nothing to do with my correction. Billy Joel is throwing a stone at a glass house. It was added solely for humorous purposes.

You can throw a stone from a glass house and not be standing within it. From is a point of reference.

In response to your last jab (highlighted) I will respond with this: People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

My meaning was quite clear...

Souza launched a smear campaign and a film that impugned pres Obama...in actuality this guy had a hell of lot more skeletons in his closet...

Your meaning was very clear. Admittedly, I was being a smart-ass, but I only did it because I was looking for an opportunity to post a picture of Billy Joel.

Regarding Dinesh, You are 100 percent correct, sir!

Lets continue the glass house debate. It's going places.

Welcome to tyranny and fascism. The funny thing is so many people still think we live in a land of freedom.

Welcome to tyranny and fascism. The funny thing is so many people still think we live in a land of freedom.

But if they go to the website in your sig, they will find out that it's all an illusion! There's a war for your mind!

This is actually pretty hilarious. D'souza was on Bill Mahar a couple of weeks ago, and Bill was giving him shit, joking around about how he might go to jail. Lol

Back