2016: Obama's America filmmaker D'Souza pleads guilty

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Saw this on Fox today. Dinesh D'Souze pleading guilty today in federal court to a charge that involved two cases of illegal campaign contributions. He reimbursed two friends $10,000 to make contributions to Wendy Long's senate campaign.

Of course on the right he is being played to be the victim here cause Obama is out to get him due to the anti-Obama film he made but like Omar said, You come at the King, you best not miss.

Don't mess with Obama.

obama%20mobster.jpg

Does anyone (legal eagles here) know if his right to vote and own a gun will be curtailed for the duration of the sentence or beyond? I read that in a post elsewhere and was wondering.

Couldnt care less about this, he was always a slimy douchebag in his debates with hitchens.

Did you intend to write: don't cast stones from inside a glass house?

55001-45893.jpg

Maybe if he said "At". your correction and accompanying photo would be valid, but he said "From"
From; Preposition:
used to indicate the place that something comes out of

You're a smart guy, but it's exhausting when you try to act like a smart guy. Take a step back and quell your superiority complex, or at least know what you're talking about.

You're a smart guy, but it's exhausting when you try to act like a smart guy. Take a step back and quell your superiority complex, or at least know what you're talking about.

The photo had nothing to do with my correction. Billy Joel is throwing a stone at a glass house. It was added solely for humorous purposes.

You can throw a stone from a glass house and not be standing within it. From is a point of reference.

In response to your last jab (highlighted) I will respond with this: People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Did you intend to write: don't cast stones from inside a glass house?

55001-45893.jpg

My meaning was quite clear...

Souza launched a smear campaign and a film that impugned pres Obama...in actuality this guy had a hell of lot more skeletons in his closet...

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Like the T800, I'm chiseled, beastly and most importantly, self aware; which is the nice wood paneling to my beautiful glass house of hypocrisy.

You, on the other hand, fire from the hip about shit you're just dead ass wrong about constantly, and then deflect or flee. It's not a matter of opinion in this thread whether you're right or wrong, you're just flat out wrong and can't man up enough to apologize or admit.

I'm wrong all of the time and I really don't care. 9 times out of 10 I point it out, unless I'm feeling like a bastard that particular day.

You, on the other hand, are projecting your own inadequacies on other posters without the slightest bit of self-realization. Your entire gimmick is just dripping with try-hard. "Aheist" with a Lenny Bruce av who argues constantly about the male victimization. It's like you're standing on a park bench screaming "I'M AN INTELLECTUAL". Yet, you can't discern the difference between "From" and "At"

I mean, look at how you edited that post just to drive it home that you indeed are in control of the situation; it's laughable, because your initial response is a horrible attempt at a passive aggressive power-play

You don't have to point that I'm a hypocritical, whiny cynic with a deep, narcissistic superiority complex. The difference is, I'm fucking great at it, and you're a pretender. I like you man, and it's only recently you've been this way. Be someone better.

Souza launched a smear campaign and a film that impugned pres Obama...in actuality this guy had a hell of lot more skeletons in his closet...

Your meaning was very clear. Admittedly, I was being a smart-ass, but I only did it because I was looking for an opportunity to post a picture of Billy Joel.

Regarding Dinesh, You are 100 percent correct, sir!

Your meaning was very clear. Admittedly, I was being a smart-ass, but I only did it because I was looking for an opportunity to post a picture of Billy Joel.

qsp9gp.png

well that does it, he gave some extra money to a campaign, i guess that means any of the stuff in the movie must be invalid now.

Because one totally has to do with the other.

well that does it, he gave some extra money to a campaign, i guess that means any of the stuff in the movie must be invalid now.

Because one totally has to do with the other.

These are the days of 'who said it' instead of focusing on what is being said. Maybe its always been that way?

These are the days of 'who said it' instead of focusing on what is being said. Maybe its always been that way?

Kind of like how anything that gets reported on FOX has to be wrong.

I like how people will say, hahah your proof/info is from fox, but then doesn;t hesitate to use huffington post, msnbc,cnn, or jon stewart. Like those places are any better or not slanted at all.

How many Drone Strikes has Dinesh ordered? How many whistle-blowers has Dinesh failed to protect?

Like the T800, I'm chiseled, beastly and most importantly, self aware; which is the nice wood paneling to my beautiful glass house of hypocrisy.

You, on the other hand, fire from the hip about shit you're just dead ass wrong about constantly, and then deflect or flee. It's not a matter of opinion in this thread whether you're right or wrong, you're just flat out wrong and can't man up enough to apologize or admit.

I'm wrong all of the time and I really don't care. 9 times out of 10 I point it out, unless I'm feeling like a bastard that particular day.

You, on the other hand, are projecting your own inadequacies on other posters without the slightest bit of self-realization. Your entire gimmick is just dripping with try-hard. "Aheist" with a Lenny Bruce av who argues constantly about the male victimization. It's like you're standing on a park bench screaming "I'M AN INTELLECTUAL". Yet, you can't discern the difference between "From" and "At"

I mean, look at how you edited that post just to drive it home that you indeed are in control of the situation; it's laughable, because your initial response is a horrible attempt at a passive aggressive power-play

You don't have to point that I'm a hypocritical, whiny cynic with a deep, narcissistic superiority complex. The difference is, I'm fucking great at it, and you're a pretender. I like you man, and it's only recently you've been this way. Be someone better.

Damn Speeit, did you really have to dig in that deep?

Also since we're speaking of Terminators can I be the T-X? I always wanted to be a beautiful woman.

Back