• Ted Cruz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Kasich

• Ben Carson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FOX just called it for Trump based on the entrance polls.

caray_harry.jpg

"Trump wins...Trump wins...Trump wins!"

Trump 42%
Cruz 22%
Marco 21%

So far

A headline just popped up on my phone from the wsj saying trump wins but I can't find the article

The democrats should thank God for Trump taking out Rubio. Rubio regularly beats Hillary and Bernie in head to head polls and by the widest margin of any candidate, while Trump does the weakest head to head.

Brutal 41% with Latino's. Trump went into the latino's home turf, beat up em, and took their lunch money. Poor Cruz, Kasich, and Rubio are going to lose their home states.

Brutal 41% with Latino's. Trump went into the latino's home turf, beat up em, and took their lunch money. Poor Cruz, Kasich, and Rubio are going to lose their home states.
Good. That's what they deserve.

Are the Ben Carson votes at this point just another form protesting the establishment?

He won the latino vote by a landslide? i guess im not that surprised considering he just trounced the pope...

GOP really should have had better candidates. Trump is smashing them. I don't think Rubio or Kasich are bad candidates, but they won't win by not attacking Trump.

Rubio should tell Carson to get out, endorse him and promise him Sec of HHS or Surgeon General if he wins. I mean I can't see Carson going towards Trump or Cruz...

Rubio should tell Carson to get out, endorse him and promise him Sec of HHS or Surgeon General if he wins. I mean I can't see Carson going towards Trump or Cruz...

That wouldn't win him Nevada if he did it before and I do think Carson's followers would still dump over to Trump or Cruz despite the mud slinging.

Back