2016 Fighter of the Year?

The 2016 Fighter of the year

• Total voters
In fairness, Postol was far and away the number 2 guy after beating Matthysse, and Crawford earned the lineal distinction with that win.
I know timing and availability of opponent don't make things b&w, but for the fights that DID happen, Ward got my vote. Postol was exposed with such ease, Crawford just seemed to capitalize on Postol's new found relevance at the right time, Kovalev was killing everyone until Ward, and he gave a good acct in the fight as well, Postol had nothing for TC from the onset of their fight, who know's if he'll ever be a force again either, but Kov will go back to killing everyone not named Ward. Getting back to my main point, maybe 2017 TC has timing and luck, maybe the right fighter signs a deal with him, and gets him foty, but this year Ward signed the right deal at the right time and got the most important W of the yr on his record, not them imo

IDK

its hard some worthy candidates. I wouldn't consider Framptom because Santa Cruz isn't a bonafide star yet and that fight was controversial af

I like
Vasyl Lomachenko

Back