** 2016 Election Day Discussion **

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone that knows more about DNC inner workings explain how Clinton was basically the only person put forward other than Bernie (who's not a career democrat anyway) and a couple of virtual nobodies in O'Malley and the other guys? Does the DNC not have any other heavy hitters that could have been good nominees?

Joe-Biden-WHCD.png

I'm up here in Canada watching the election coverage on CBC. There's some BLM lesbian on the panel who just keeps calling Trump Hitler. This is awful.

CBC sucks dude. I bet it's that :eek::eek::eek: Strombo or Maynesbridge running that shit innit? Watch Maddox and be a man.

Does he still have a legit shot if she captures Michigan? She's closing the gap.

Best thing about a Trump President - he wants nothing to dpo with being President he just wanted the title -- will delegate basically everything like Reagan did I just hope he makes the choices and chooses the great people Reagan did.

Well so far he has chris Christie, Guilinani, and newt, so you tell me....

They are saying that there will be a recount in New Hampshire....just stop the bullshit and give it to Trump, you fuckwads.

My house hold is getting crazy 8 Canadians a Brit and 3 Americans. All of the Canadians are pro trump the Brit just hates trump. Great debates going on

You in Canada or just a really unlucky American?

Trump needs to come out to his swearing in to the emperial March / Vader theme.

Obama was a great campaigner, but he's also more easily likable and a much, MUCH better speaker. Hillary might be likable in real life if you got to know her, but she didn't project it to people at home who watched her on TV the same way Obama could.

Even now Obama was drawing big crowds when he went out and campaigned for Hillary and his speeches were still great and moving. Hillary on the other hand just isn't that captivating when she speaks. Seriously if Hillary could captivate people like Michelle has been doing when she was speaking to the crowds for Hillary, I think people would be alot more forgiving of her faults the same way so many people have been so forgiving of Trump's many, MANY faults.

For sure. Its almost as though it would be better for her if she spoke BEFORE Obama did, because she was always disappointing as the act to follow.

Trump 2k votes ahead in PA, 92% accounted for

We now live in a world where Russia has successfully interfered with the United States of America's elections.

I hope everyone in this thread sleeps on that. This is Putin's asymmetrical war. As stupid as Trump and his non-policies are, this is going to be what's written in the history books. The sad thing is, you people fucking knew it, and still did his bidding.

What a stain on our nation's history.

The Retard is strong in this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back