Elections 2016 Democratic National Convention

Bill Clinton grabbing those balls.
giphy.gif

I think Hillary made some good points as to why Trump is not fit to be president. Imo that's what she needs to focus on to win. People aren't gonna "fall" for her and become fans but she can convince people to vote for the lesser of two evils.

See, the thing about that is, Trump is absolutely bullet-proof to those kinds of attacks. They all come off as "He's not like us, the status quo", and it plays right into Trump's platform.

At this point, I don't have a clue at how you attack Trump's character in an impactful way. You can't say anymore than what's already been said. Where do you go when calling him racist, sexist, ignorant, treasonous, phony, little dick, insecure, Hitler, etc, etc, hasn't had any effect?

For public perception to sour on Trump, he's going to have to get caught up in a major, MAJOR scandal.

And it comes at the low low price of only 13,000 USD! dial 1-800-PANDER now and get another for FREE!

(additional taxes may apply)

You're missing a digit for the phone number. You probably should have tried 1-800-2PANDER, or something of that ilk.

Trump now distancing himself from his own convention.

Surprised this morning seeing Ralph Peters say on Fox he's voting Hillary over Trump.

The worst part of Hillary's speech is when they zoomed in on Bernie's face looking 200% done with her shit

See, the thing about that is, Trump is absolutely bullet-proof to those kinds of attacks. They all come off as "He's not like us, the status quo", and it plays right into Trump's platform.

At this point, I don't have a clue at how you attack Trump's character in an impactful way. You can't say anymore than what's already been said. Where do you go when calling him racist, sexist, ignorant, treasonous, phony, little dick, insecure, Hitler, etc, etc, hasn't had any effect?

For public perception to sour on Trump, he's going to have to get caught up in a major, MAJOR scandal.
Do you mean for public perception to sour any worse? He is the most unliked presidential candidate in history. If Hillary wasn't the 2nd most unliked, it would be a blowout.

fam check this out

I think Hillary made some good points as to why Trump is not fit to be president. Imo that's what she needs to focus on to win. People aren't gonna "fall" for her and become fans but she can convince people to vote for the lesser of two evils.

So the libs got
I don't know. I fell asleep during the speech so I must have missed it.

I woke up in time so her her bad acting skills though

wFovN4O.gif

She's an alien/lizard person or a robot/robotalien/lizard person hybrid.

Reports that Bieber turned down $5 mil to perform at GOP convention.

Back