Elections 2016 Democratic National Convention

I missed her speech, but pundits seem to be calling it "workman like"..."boiler plate" and "full of platitudes." Are they off base, or is Hillary just a consistently poor public speaker especially compared to Slick Willie and BHO?

ok, this is the last post.

no just last war room post. i dont want to post personal opinions considering that i do media stuff. so i am gonna retire to the comforts of the boxing and mma forums
Smart choice. Not because I disagree or agree with you politics, but you should keep your professional message concise and consistent. Come back with a more anonymous account.

didn't a Sherdog poster figure this out years ago??? we just need to install more solar panels to drain the sun of it's energy...
Technically, solar isn't a renewable resource. Over the very long term, it will run out eventually when the sun dies.:eek:

I missed her speech, but pundits seem to be calling it "workman like"..."boiler plate" and "full of platitudes." Are they off base, or is Hillary just a consistently poor public speaker especially compared to Slick Willie and BHO?
Very few people are the level of BHO or WJC when it comes to public speaking. But Hillary is a pretty terrible speaker, devoid of any charisma.

Technically, solar isn't a renewable resource. e rOver the very long term, it will run out eventually when the sun dies.:eek:
I can't remember the posters name, but he seemed to be legit concerned that the surge in solar panel installation was going to accelerate the suns demise...

I can't remember the posters name, but he seemed to be legit concerned that the surge in solar panel installation was going to accelerate the suns demise...
We should make a big straw to the Sun and suck all the power out of it.

Tom Brokaw said the democratic party is unified and the republican party is badly fractured. That is his takeaway....unbelievable

He obviously thought that if he begged Russia on live TV through the media to magically hack hard drives that have been destroyed and no longer exist...that the Russians would comply.

Excellent.

Reminds me of when people thought that it somehow made sense that Melania, an immigrant with English as a second language, decided to skip basic protocol and fire the professional speech writers and write the most important speech of her life herself, a speech which is televised to the entire Nation, and then plagiarize the speech from the first lady.

This election is making people lose their minds.

Hey man. I am on my phone and have large hands. It's one reason why O cannot relate to Chimp.
giphy.gif

- July 28, 2016 -
Trump Campaign Statement On Clinton’s Acceptance Speech
"Hillary Clinton’s speech was an insulting collection of clichés and recycled rhetoric. She spent the evening talking down to the American people she’s looked down on her whole life.

Hillary Clinton talks about unity, about E Pluribus Unum, but her globalist agenda denies American citizens the protections to which they are all entitled – tearing us apart. Her radical amnesty plan will take jobs, resources and benefits from the most vulnerable citizens of the United States and give them to the citizens of other countries. Her refusal to even say the words ‘Radical Islam’, or to mention her disaster in Libya, or her corrupt email scheme, all show how little she cares about the safety of the American people.

It’s a speech delivered from a fantasy universe, not the reality we live in today.

Hillary Clinton says America is stronger together. But in Hillary Clinton’s America, millions of people are left out in the cold. She only stands together with the donors and special interests who’ve bankrolled her entire life. Excluded from Hillary Clinton’s America are the suffering people living in our inner cities, or the victims of open borders and drug cartels, or the people who’ve lost their jobs because of the Clintons’ trade deals, or any hardworking person who doesn’t have enough money to get a seat at Hillary Clinton’s table." - Stephen Miller, Senior Policy Advisor

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-campaign-statement-on-clintons-acceptance-speech

LOL. Bill doesn't look to be in good health.

Last edited:
Did Crooked Hillary talk about keep the coal miners and coal fired power plants open to produce energy?

That's pretty much exactly how I'd characterize it. She's just not an interesting speaker. She had a few good points that fell flat because they lacked inflection or personality. There were numerous times when I couldn't help but think of how much better Obama would deliver the same line.

Back