2015 NFL Discussion - Preseason V1: 49ers Retirement Home Edition

Idk the situation with Oakland but the Chargers don't seem too interested in trying to work with SD.

Oakland essentially is offering zero to keep them. Same with the Warriors and A's.

Yeah, you've alluded to that. He keeps his head down in KC, and is well-thought of here (no run-ins with the law or anything), but I would definitely believe the stories you have. I mean, he definitely spends money like it's burning a hole in his pocket and isn't known for his Wonderlic score.

He isn't a bad guy (which is a hilarious preface for what I'm about to say) but he can't get out of his own way. All those Beaumont guys (Kendrick Perkins, Stephen Jackson, Jamaal Charles) can't leave the gang life behind them. All three have tons of money tied up in local club promotion (which equates to drugs and guns as that's all that Beaumont is now). Rajon Rondo is tied in with them as well (Perkins best friend). Charles spent 400k on his own birthday party

Idk the situation with Oakland but the Chargers don't seem too interested in trying to work with SD.

What's funny is LA fans don't want one team let alone two.

Fucking lol. JaGeno out 6-10 weeks because a teammate broke his jaw in the lockerroom. Jets just cut the dude

Just got an alert from ESPN about that. They should just cut JaGeno

Fucking lol. JaGeno out 6-10 weeks because a teammate broke his jaw in the lockerroom. Jets just cut the dude

410729.gif

Lmao

Holy shit. Who did it?

O-line last year was an embarrassment and as soon as he got the ball defenders were already in the backfield.. Better play up front will help him play like he did his rookie year. I know you remember what he did in the Black Hole 😉, and if I'm not mistaken he made the safety blow out his knee on a cutback move on a TD run

Any word on the improvement of that line?

We all owe IK Enemkpali a beer

Geno cant even hack it in mma since he has a glass jaw.

Is Alex ok? Also they released the linebacker lmao.

Holy shit. Who did it?

Rookie LB

IK Enemkpali

Fucking lol at the Wiki entry already up.

Enemkpali was selected by the New York Jets in the sixth round (210th overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft.[2] He was released on August 11, 2015, after breaking Geno Smith's jaw in a locker room altercation.[3]

time to cash in on those jets sig bets. LOL man Geno hated by most of the fans and now the locker room?

Back