2015 NFL Discussion - Preseason V1: 49ers Retirement Home Edition

Looking forward to Hard Knocks tonight. I actually haven't watched any since the first couple of seasons.

I hope they have the Wilfork BBQ on there. That dude can throw down

@nflnetwork: "One NFL scout told me that EJ Manuel doesn't even know he's left handed yet." - @Steve_Weissman

Canuel was a WR/TE coming out imo the whole time. Not sure why anyone thought he could play QB. Same thing I said about Pryor

I hope they have the Wilfork BBQ on there. That dude can throw down

I would hand that man my spatula, no questions asked.

You never let another man take over your grill while you are there dizzy! That's man law holmes.

You never let another man take over your grill while you are there dizzy! That's man law holmes.

I don't grill often, it was more of a trust thing. If I saw someone like that I know my BBQ would be in good hands.

Most of players expenses are paid for most of the year. Probably lives damn comfortably on 60k towards everything else.

Know we had discussed it before that Gronk hadnt spent any of his original contract money, dont know if its true or not but saw a few weeks ago some reporter say he maintains that claim still, and that he only lives off endorsement money.

Lol I think Von did something similar.

Most of players expenses are paid for most of the year. Probably lives damn comfortably on 60k towards everything else.

Know we had discussed it before that Gronk hadnt spent any of his original contract money, dont know if its true or not but saw a few weeks ago some reporter say he maintains that claim still, and that he only lives off endorsement money.

Read the article though. He's renting a Focus for training camp. He and his wife drive Mazda's. He still has his SUV from college. I'm sure he's not struggling in any sense but he's still being pretty frugal with his earnings.

Lol I think Von did something similar.

Read the article though. He's renting a Focus for training camp. He and his wife drive Mazda's. He still has his SUV from college. I'm sure he's not struggling in any sense but he's still being pretty frugal with his earnings.

Well ya 60k isnt going to be lambos and rovers. But Id imagine they have a nice house etc.

Be curious to see if they paid a house off or have a mortgage included in that 60k. Id imagine theyd have one paid off.

Chargers and Raiders both committed to moving to LA.

I have Charles stories for days. That dude is a fucking idiot.

Yeah, you've alluded to that. He keeps his head down in KC, and is well-thought of here (no run-ins with the law or anything), but I would definitely believe the stories you have. I mean, he definitely spends money like it's burning a hole in his pocket and isn't known for his Wonderlic score.

Im not mad at them. Both have tried for a long time to work with SD and Oakland.

Im not mad at them. Both have tried for a long time to work with SD and Oakland.

Idk the situation with Oakland but the Chargers don't seem too interested in trying to work with SD.

Back