• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2015 CFB Discussion Thread v12 -Championship Saturday***

Does Clemson lose today??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat big 10 offense sure is impressive tonight.

Lol. I hate Stanford but McCaffery, on a top 10 team, averaged nearly 100 more all purpose yards per game than Henry. The fact he didn't win is ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure juju has the best stiffarm in cfb.

Lol Kessler. Love the call

Wow, Mac got flat out screwed. Henry had a nice year, Mac had a great year. What a sham.

The Heisman win will help Alabama in recruiting.

It will be criminal if they give the Heisman to anyone else besides Mac

Clemson should be #1.

Lol. I hate Stanford but McCaffery, on a top 10 team, averaged nearly 100 more all purpose yards per game than Henry. The fact he didn't win is ridiculous.

McCaffery returns kicks bud. Plus McCaffery is in a league that isn't big on defense. Derrick Henry just passed Hershel Walker in single season SEC yardage.

They are Two different types of players. I understand if you like McCaffery's style better, but to act like Henry winning is a huge upset is ridiculous.

Iowa gets the first TD in Indy.

Dropped it right into his basket. That was awesome. This game is unreal.

Damn, Mac is killing them.

He has a passing TD, a receiving TD, and a rushing TD

McCaffery returns kicks bud. Plus McCaffery is in a league that isn't big on defense. Derrick Henry just passed Hershel Walker in single season SEC yardage.

They are Two different types of players. I understand if you like McCaffery's style better, but to act like Henry winning is a huge upset is ridiculous.

Yeah, call me crazy but I prefer McCaffery's style of having arguably the best season in college football history over Henry. Are you seriously holding the fact he returned kicks against him? It's supposed to be most outstanding player, not best runner from scrimmage.

The best part about McCaffery is he prolly never gets a ball handed to him in his 2-3 years in the NFL.

Edit: Not that i dislike McCaffery, but he is the kind of player that gets drafted by the vikings and gets buried behind an established name.

if you know what i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back