• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2015 CFB Discussion Thread v12 -Championship Saturday***

Does Clemson lose today??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bud. Just sent you a PM/Comversation.
Ah, a fellow fan of the infamous poopy girl. You're going on my friends list if such a thing exists on here.

Not sure if my post showed up in here earlier (damn new software is weird), but I'll share again just in case.

To anyone who was in the prediction thread, I have your scores updated up to the bowl games on an Excel file (this is how I've been keeping track of it, just in case something auspicious happened). It's stored in the cloud, somewhere (remember, always back up your files somewhere).

I haven't looked at the prediction thread to see if everyone's bowl game picks made it in or not with the transition. If it hasn't, we can either send them in again through PMs or form a bowl mania group on ESPN (i think there is one there similar to ncaa tournament bracket pools). Or we can call it dead now and name TuBB the champ, I leave it up to you all.

Sidebar, the hell is going on in A&M False? Who'd be the starter if Kyler also transfers?

Not sure if my post showed up in here earlier (damn new software is weird), but I'll share again just in case.

To anyone who was in the prediction thread, I have your scores updated up to the bowl games on an Excel file (this is how I've been keeping track of it, just in case something auspicious happened). It's stored in the cloud, somewhere (remember, always back up your files somewhere).

I haven't looked at the prediction thread to see if everyone's bowl game picks made it in or not with the transition. If it hasn't, we can either send them in again through PMs or form a bowl mania group on ESPN (i think there is one there similar to ncaa tournament bracket pools). Or we can call it dead now and name TuBB the champ, I leave it up to you all.

Sidebar, the hell is going on in A&M False? Who'd be the starter if Kyler also transfers?

Can you repost the bowl games and let everyone repost their picks?

Money Manziel made Kevin Sumlin. Without Johnny Football, Sumlin is a bum!

LMAO!

Walker to michigan. Should be a top 5 class now.

Hermanator officially an H-Towner now

LOOK: Houston coach Tom Herman gets fit for a grill by Paul Wall

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...-tom-herman-gets-fit-for-a-grill-by-paul-wall

tom-herman-grill_360.0.png

Gunner Kiel quits the bowl game due to "personal reasons"?

WTF m8?!

Maybe he lost his smile?

Imagine if both Strong and Sumlin get fired next year and there's a bidding war for Herman between Texas and TAMU.

Kyler Murray officially transferring from A&M. Lol @ Sumlin's weak cover up yesterday.

Think if Michigan gets Gary they may as well be the number 1 recruiting class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back