LVG or Maureen at United?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had some terrible news :(

@Mga223 , you played The Division yet?

--

• The fracas happened as Fabregas left the Parc des Princes after the game
  • It is believed the Chelsea squad were unhappy with what Ibrahimovic said to players on the pitch
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...g-PSG-s-victory-Chelsea-Champions-League.html
article-3453565-314DB78B00000578-321_308x235.jpg

Yes Zlatan!

José Mourinho has reportedly put pen to paper on a 3-year deal at Man United worth £48m after 6 weeks of talks. Source: Daily Express.

Not online I think about 20 min?

@Rawex WBU?

Haven't checked yet as I haven't finished downloading it. But yeah, should be on any moment now

---

dem moves :eek:

---

José Mourinho has reportedly put pen to paper on a 3-year deal at Man United worth £48m after 6 weeks of talks. Source: Daily Express.

Disgrace to LVG if they went behind his back.

I don't like United, but LVG is a class manager and doesn't deserve that

Last edited:
Ohh and Tules sorry to inform you that i wont be buying that Ozil shirt for you :(

nuuuuuuuuuuu :oops:

which game broke the parlay?
Fiorentina-Spurs was the only one that hit.
Anderlecht won 1-0, Leverkusen won 0-1, Bilbao won 0-1 and Villarreal won 1-0.

Games were close as i predicted and with the odds i got for 5 draws, was worth doing it. Might try it again when 2nd legs are played :)

Fiorentina-Spurs was the only one that hit.
Anderlecht won 1-0, Leverkusen won 0-1, Bilbao won 0-1 and Villarreal won 1-0.

Games were close as i predicted and with the odds i got for 5 draws, was worth doing it. Might try it again when 2nd legs are played :)
I'll let you know how my years gone but noticing today is day 50 of the year I'm up about $300... Have lost $110 today from blind betting LOL.. Would of been more cause I was going to back Spurs

I'll let you know how my years gone but noticing today is day 50 of the year I'm up about $300... Have lost $110 today from blind betting LOL.. Would of been more cause I was going to back Spurs
Juve is playing today (or tommorow for you).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back