Not open for further replies.

Luminaire

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
All-Star-Game-Top-10---February-15%252C-2015---NBA-All-Star-Weekend-2015.gif

Sit down Kevin Hart.

euUWq42.gif

NBA and basketball as a whole coming back to its origins in Toronto and Canada. About time. 6god approves.

tumblr_nknltv9xiH1qlt0kuo1_500.gif

Just a heads up; anything Drake related is now a dubbable offense. Possibly a ban.

I don't understand why Sting is the half time show. Simply odd....

Old
White
British
Music doesn't fit

i don't mind sting, just don't get why it has to be him at the all star gam

almost as bad as rob thomas

I don't understand why Sting is the half time show. Simply odd....

Old
White
British
Music doesn't fit

i don't mind sting, just don't get why it has to be him at the all star gam

almost as bad as rob thomas

It's because the people making decisions are old, out of touch, white people that still think Sting is cool.

Also because it's on ABC... a Disney channel.

Read that the Heat sent Shitside home yesterday after being ejected, lmao. How long until they trade him?

best part of that gif, isn't dirk catching the lob, it's Klay? looking like he thought he was for him.....he was seriously gonna try and catch that lob till he noticed dirk

Read that the Heat sent Shitside home yesterday after being ejected, lmao. How long until they trade him?

dude's a headcase. Has talent yes, but more worried about getting his 2k rating up than actually helping his team win games.

wonder who'll give him the max

Just a heads up; anything Drake related is now a dubbable offense. Possibly a ban.
what about my dude biebs?

and apparently thousands of taxi drivers are planning a protest this weekend, gonna block traffic etc. Will be a shitshow if they actually follow through.

They're gonna end up losing more $$ to Uber haha

and apparently thousands of taxi drivers are planning a protest this weekend, gonna block traffic etc. Will be a shitshow if they actually follow through.

I'll allow Bieber because he rustles so many jimmies. Drake is just a groupie.

my kid loves bieber. he's grown on me now.

Everyone should love Bieber and Drake, both are Icons of the industry.

It's because the people making decisions are old, out of touch, white people that still think Sting is cool.

Also because it's on ABC... a Disney channel.

Bieber would have at least been canadian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back