• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015-16 NBA Playoffs V14- The Final Countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You drinking? You ever get around to watching that vid?

Nah, not drinking, and yeah I got to around the 15 minute mark before my ADHD kicked in. Probably gonna finish it once I come down from this high later.

You are a Cavs fan, wtf does this have to do with anything?
This.
14nwl8.jpg

thats the prob with you clowns. you so concerned with GS you built a team to try n compete with them. no interior D and relies on small ball.

Now you meeting a team that is beasting you inside and there isnt much you can do about it. OKC will do the same to you fools.

thats the prob with you clowns. you so concerned with GS you built a team to try n compete with them. no interior D and relies on small ball.

Now you meeting a team that is beasting you inside and there isnt much you can do about it. OKC will do the same to you fools.
Not about that. That loss stings.

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY?!! We know you don't Stephen, we know

you should tell him from cold hard experience. The North doesnt fold. Fuck Sniffin A Dick and all the American media. RESPECK on that name, incoming.

How good was the All-Star tandem of Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan? Toronto's duo became the first pair of teammates with at least 30 points and a 60% field goal percentage in a Conference Finals game since Charles Barkley and Dan Majerle in 1993 for the Suns in Game 5 versus Seattle according to ESPN Stats.

who are the worst performers in yoff history again??

66009506.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back