• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 Summer Transfer thread, v3: The Season LOOMS

Everton ✔ @Everton
Follow
BREAKING: Ross Barkley signs new four-year contract with Everton. #EFC
11:06 AM - 29 Jul 2014

15.56 BST: Sunderland are closing in on Lazio right-back Luis Pedro Cavanda, who does not fit into the plans of new coach Stefano Pioli. The 23-year-old Belgian has been targeted by Sunderland boss Gus Poyet, who is keen to take him to the Stadium of Light this summer, according to Sky Sport Italia.

sauce: http://www.espnfc.com/blog/transfer...inis-man-united-nightmare-may-be-about-to-end

Martin Lipton ✔ @MartinLipton
Follow
#cfc fans may not like it - but far more likely that Torres will be at the club after deadline day than Cech...
10:55 AM - 29 Jul 2014 Harrogate, United Kingdom

Ben Smith ✔ @BenSmithBBC
Follow
I get asked the question constantly. But I am told Liverpool, at this stage, are not pursuing a move for Marco Reus
11:07 AM - 29 Jul 2014

What's the deal with Jay Rodriguez's injury. Anyone know anything about it?

Simon Peach @SimonPeach
Follow
Interesting comments from Krueger. #THFC very keen to get Schneiderlin & Rodriguez, but looks like #SaintsFC may have found their backbone.
11:11 AM - 29 Jul 2014

Guglielmo Cannavale @GugliCannavale
Follow
Chelsea's Lukaku is close to Everton for a permanent deal (via @DiMarzio) #CFC
11:10 AM - 29 Jul 2014

I feel bad for their fans, raped by their own success. At least Atletico has the funds/name power to recover from it.

Is Southampton not getting their transfer fees? I'm not very aware of their situation.

When small teams do well and sell a bunch of players they usually do ok the following season because they buy some replacements. It's usually after 2-3 years that they go back to being crap once those replacements start showing their true colors.

Morgan Schneiderlin ‏@SchneiderlinMo4
6 years of an amazing journey #saintsfc DESTROYED in 1 hour !!!

Ruh-roh

Well, I would definitely assume he is leaving the club.

Sounds like they're forcing him to sign for Spurs

Who is Southampton gonna buy? Any rumours?

Some rumours that they're raiding Celtic for Forster and Van Dijk

Atlest they are trying to replace the players.

NBCSports Soccer ‏@NBCSportsSoccer
Southampton chairman claims club will reinvest $165M in this transfer window, from @mprindi http://wp.me/p2g4vo-1bVZ

Sky Sports News ✔ @SkySportsNews
Follow
Sky Sources: Morgan Schneiderlin hands in transfer request at Southampton #SSN
6:57 AM - 30 Jul 2014

FFW @FrenchFtWeekly
Follow
*BREAKING* POGBA HAS MOVED TO PESCARA!! Paul's brother Mathias has moved from Crewe Alexandra to the Serie B club.

Marco Reus wants to stay - BVB CEO

Kristof Terreur @HLNinEngeland
Follow
DH confirm Romelu Lukaku will sign for 5 years at Everton. More info to follow. #EFC
8:54 AM - 30 Jul 2014 London, England, United Kingdom

Btd3-9pCMAACZrt.jpg:large

1rur1k.jpg

iconic-images-1980s-tank-man_zpsb139cbcf.jpg

120420092322-human-hero-black-power-salute-horizontal-gallery_zpscedb262b.jpg

ash_zps9631aa77.jpg

jbl2tYdimfjkok.jpg

NBC Sports Soccer ‏@NBCSportsSoccer
Manchester United reach "verbal agreement" on $80 million Arturo Vidal deal http://wp.me/p2g4vo-1bX3 #MUFC #Vidal #Juve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlymb9904
Back