2014 Powerlifting Comp Results

KnightTemplar

Green(Goblin)Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
First, I would like to congratulate and thank everyone who took part. All three Teams posted impressive Totals.

Licensed to Lift: 676lbs/307kg

2Conan and the Barbellians: 471.71lbs

League of Extraordinary Flex-Men: 427.5lbs

My thanks to Josh, our Captain, for Drafting so well, and to my Team mates for all their efforts over the last six months.:cool:

I'd like to thank my team, who put up awesome numbers. Everyone did a hell of a job.

KT is a boss and if you have him as your captain or on your team, you have yourselves a winner.

I'd like to thank my team, who put up awesome numbers. Everyone did a hell of a job.

KT is a boss and if you have him as your captain or on your team, you have yourselves a winner.

Thanks, Josh. That means a lot coming from you.:cool:

challenge-accepted-barney-5619.jpeg

No hard feelings after next summer, eh KT? :icon_twis

Good job guys. These comps really push me. Really happy with my squat numbers. I don't think I would have come this far without this comp and my team keeping me focused.

Congrats to everybody in the competition! We're really all winners.

My bad boys for not improving past the midway point. I'm glad I still contributed to the cause and my next competition I'll be a lot more focused (and hopefully less injury prone)

Congrats to everybody in the competition! We're really all winners.

My bad boys for not improving past the midway point. I'm glad I still contributed to the cause and my next competition I'll be a lot more focused (and hopefully less injury prone)

You were the team MVP with a 155lb improvement, nothing to apologize for there!

I was trying to catch up to my Captain's lifts.

BoXQBkRCQAAQqIy.jpg:large

Back