2014 MLB Discussion v4: NO BALL FOR YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

INeedARemedy

GOAT
@Gold
Reaction score
Gray-ball-on-string.gif

Discuss

So now Aramis hits the DL? Brewers can't shake the roster issues it seems. At least Braun didn't bludgeon him.

So now Aramis hits the DL? Brewers can't shake the roster issues it seems. At least Braun didn't bludgeon him.

SmugLegitimateAlleycat.gif

straining a hamstring picking up a ground ball, wtf

And Gomez is still hitting leadoff, I dont get it. If everyones healthy sure but its a waste not to have him in the middle of the order when A Ram and Braun arent in the lineup.

Edwin Jackson brought his good stuff today.

Pablo hitting cleanup while hitting in the .150 range. L o l bochy

Get Davis back, Wieters goes to the DL. Still waiting for one game with our real lineup.

So many ground rule doubles at the Rogers centre. Turf sucks

K-Rod was overdue to give up a run. Good teams pick up your closer though, Reynolds with the walkoff.

Another win with a spring training level lineup, I attribute this to the power of the pink goatee

BnYC2PWCUAAt95L.jpg:large

Lackey in the zone right now. Hes had two bad starts this year in back to back outings that really blew his ERA up but in the other 6 starts he hasnt given up more then 2 ER or gone less then 6 innings.

Him and Lester seem to go 7 innings every time they pitch.

Lackey in the zone right now. Hes had two bad starts this year in back to back outings that really blew his ERA up but in the other 6 starts he hasnt given up more then 2 ER or gone less then 6 innings.

Him and Lester seem to go 7 innings every time they pitch.

Lackey. My dawg.

lol@Morton

The Cards are poised to bat around in the very first inning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back