2014/2015 Premier League Thread v71: Deal.With.It Edition

Here you go Daspy

zmAQUO3.gif
Fanfuckingtastic lol

Cap doffed!!

Would be crazy story if Anjos pulls it off. Done betting against Pettis though

End of an era.

He's been a servant for the club and has the ability to play regularly still with many clubs. I understand his decision and honestly, I think it's a good time for both parties. Much like Gary not being on the field for your lot, it's going to be weird without him.

I assume he's going to LA. He could use some sun. Stevie Tan looms.

Yeah. Brendan has struggled to use him properly this season, the amount of minutes he's played is mental really. Clearly he doesn't want a reduced role, the quotes I saw earlier seem to confirm that. Guess it's best for him to head to the retirement league.

That makes Henderson your Captain next year. Sorry, lol.

Yeah. Brendan has struggled to use him properly this season, the amount of minutes he's played is mental really. Clearly he doesn't want a reduced role, the quotes I saw earlier seem to confirm that. Guess it's best for him to head to the retirement league.

That makes Henderson your Captain next year. Sorry, lol.

I wish Agger was still around. I want him as the next captain. Love that dude, no homo.

Didn't realize Marcus dropped down

Been an absolute f'n pleasure watching Gerrard play. Never understood the hate he's gotten. Marvellous player.

Last nail in the provincial football coffin.

I need Brimage to win for investment purposes.

I'm hoping Blokey backing Jones has a similar outcome to when he backed Mignolet.

Why not go for beating 185ers instead?

He's only two away from tying Jones in that department.
2 giftwrapped rookies aside, he's only fought slow, fat dinosaurs who should have retired 3 fights before meeting him.

Bones has fought a f'n murders row of Champs & legit divisional contenders. Two of the best of which dick tucked & slunk down a Division

I'm hoping Blokey backing Jones has a similar outcome to when he backed Mignolet.

Haha hopefully! I'm just over jones as champ.

EOW with some epic shoop skills even though I don't understand the gif.

EOW, your shoop skills are really good. The Speeit/Pedro gif is lulzy to the max.

Haha hopefully! I'm just over jones as champ.

EOW with some epic shoop skills even though I don't understand the gif.

EOW, your shoop skills are really good. The Speeit/Pedro gif is lulzy to the max.

Thanks guys - been awhile since i did any real shooping - feeling rusty!

Back