2014/2015 Premier League Thread v71: Deal.With.It Edition

Cause lyoto is anything like DC, right?
Well, no, of course not. But of anyone, i thought Lyoto would be able to close the distance. Something which Daniel HAS to do to win tonight, outside of the standard heavy punchers chance.

Jones having to consider DC's takedown makes this a very different fight but i still think, not know, Lyoto's striking & footwork are much better than DC's.

This fight is not an easy fight for Jones, it's risky but he's negated bigger threats, Rashad & Lyoto, before, imo.

Cormier fights too cautiously, it's in his dna. To ask him to change this for one fight & against the p4p best fighter, is a very tall order, imo.

First time he's faced speed, youth. He'll finally get hit some tonight. Lets see how he handles it

Jones has been drilling a gameplan based on a right cross, don't know if that's the correct gameplan because it's really risky for long fighters who don't have good footwork

Was it a right cross that caught Lyoto coming in?

I forget.

Damm that dude is tough as nails

Was it a right cross that caught Lyoto coming in?

I forget.

Yeah, that was an improvised movement against a southpaw though. A right-cross based gameplan against an orthodox fighter when you fight long involves a lot of defense and patience. You have to do a lot of waiting and if you get hit with a left hook you're pretty much fucked.

Best option for cormier is jab, left hook right cross. Complicated to time, and takes a while to set up

i c what u did there
His sister is ugly

ron-simmons-damn-2-o.gif

damm showed up in vegas with no corner ppl

wtf who does that

Well, no, of course not. But of anyone, i thought Lyoto would be able to close the distance. Something which Daniel HAS to do to win tonight, outside of the standard heavy punchers chance.

Jones having to consider DC's takedown makes this a very different fight but i still think, not know, Lyoto's striking & footwork are much better than DC's.

This fight is not an easy fight for Jones, it's risky but he's negated bigger threats, Rashad & Lyoto, before, imo.

Cormier fights too cautiously, it's in his dna. To ask him to change this for one fight & against the p4p best fighter, is a very tall order, imo.

First time he's faced speed, youth. He'll finally get hit some tonight. Lets see how he handles it

Rashad fought cautious but I also think he was scared. Lyoto had been handled by other fighters before Jones.

DC isn't out strengthened, out sized, or scared even before stepping in. That's the difference. Gus wasn't and Jones struggled. DC is far more aggressive and powerful. DC is emotional though, that could benefit Jones mentality but to get where DC has in wrestling, it's nothing but mental strength.

I said either could win by decision but Jones hasn't displayed enough for me to ever pick him winning against Daniel by submission. Gassed or not.

I guess anything could happen though

Rashad fought cautious but I also think he was scared. Lyoto had been handled by other fighters before Jones.

DC isn't out strengthened, out sized, or scared even before stepping in. That's the difference. Gus wasn't and Jones struggled. DC is far more aggressive and powerful. DC is emotional though, that could benefit Jones mentality but to get where DC has in wrestling, it's nothing but mental strength.

I said either could win by decision but Jones hasn't displayed enough for me to ever pick him winning against Daniel by submission. Gassed or not. I guess anything could happen.

Hey Gracie. How do you feel about Gerrard heading to MLS at the end of the season?

Apparently this dude Jared about to debut had a "go fund me" for this fight camp

I said either could win by decision but Jones hasn't displayed enough for me to ever pick him winning against Daniel by submission. Gassed or not.

I guess anything could happen though
Dude, he choked against Frank f'n Mir FFS & couldn't put Big Country away lol

He's not ready.

Back