2014/15 Premier League Discussion v78: Always be Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drogo. What the hell you talking about son?

Ilkay Gundogan to Arsenal... Maybe

Saw that, but took the pole out of my trouser tent when I didn't see a quote or reputable source. He'd never play again once he met our physios.

The bird likes bad boys, still living that highschool lifestyle.

It's not about you Kyle, don't worry. She's out of your league son.

Pipe down old man. You just rant constant bullshit that you make up in your delusional mind.

Think Bony is a terrible signing for MC. Don't think he's near classy enough to mesh with the city squad. Similar to Gylfi, good footballer, but that little bit is missing when playing with better teammates.

Pipe down old man. You just rant constant bullshit that you make up in your delusional mind.

giphy.gif

Also this is Blokey's appreciation day, so can we keep the old man insults to a minimum please.

Thank you!

Who are we talking about here lol?

Btw did you buy a new ride?

Also this is Blokey's appreciation day, so can we keep the old man insults to a minimum please.

Thank you!

Blokey embraces the role. Drogo is in denial. Anyways I have to go to a meeting. Have a good one gents and Lass

Errytime Drogo posts towards the frenz and her choice in fellas dat Ginger chimes in first. STC fo lyfe!

Who are we talking about here lol?

Btw did you buy a new ride?

They know who they are, and they are who I thought they were.

Naw, haven't shopped anything with any intent. I want to drive the new Z06 and see what's what though.

Blokey embraces the role. Drogo is in denial. Anyways I have to go to a meeting. Have a good one gents and Lass

Tell everyone in that meeting to blow you because C.T told them so.
I'll give you a number for them to call if they question you.

They know who they are, and they are who I thought they were.

Naw, haven't shopped anything with any intent. I want to drive the new Z06 and see what's what though.

Fairy muff, sir.
Cool, once you do let me know what you think of it.

Ps- if you come across any oldschool mopar parts for cheap dont be afraid to PM
about them. Hayabusa turbo kits also!
If you can be bothered of course lol.

Tell everyone in that meeting to blow you because C.T told them so.
I'll give you a number for them to call if they question you.

"Meeting" lol. It's just Kyle standing behind the counter while hipsters who can't afford wifi sit around the tables typing out their screenplays and drinking too many half caf latte's.

You guys. Please kill me if when I'm in my mid thirties I'm on an online forum thirsting over a girl I've never met who lives on a different continent.

Errytime Drogo posts towards the frenz and her choice in fellas dat Ginger chimes in first. STC fo lyfe!

Are you doing your Dave Da Yid impression with this incoherent post? :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back