2014/15 Premier League Discussion v78: Always be Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys. Please kill me if when I'm in my mid thirties I'm on an online forum thirsting over a girl I've never met who lives on a different continent.

Bombs were dropped in this post, massive fucking bombs lmfao.
Im banning myself from here if i live to see 35 lol, not even joking.

52SPRPM.gif

There is no need to be upset Kyle.

I'm sure you'd rather be 22, in college, and thirsting over a girl on another continent, secretly. Using Dragon Age as a conversation starter with a girl, you should be ashamed.

What's the difference between us? We can start at the penis.

I know, those in the thread who are legal adults but still get their rent and tuition paid by mommy and daddy, stand up.

I know, those in the thread who are legal adults but still get their rent and tuition paid by mommy and daddy, stand up.

My parents are poor and I've never asked them for a thing after high school. You just make assumptions about me when you don't shit. Idk if you need an ego boost because you're unhappy or what.

Bombs were dropped in this post, massive fucking bombs lmfao.
Im banning myself from here if i live to see 35 lol, not even joking.

Big difference using this as an avenue to discuss football, smash kids with hours of free time on their hands at fifa, and move on chicks, than posting everywhere on this cesspool of a website. Check the join date and post count.

Nice to see we are all getting on today lol.

My parents are poor and I've never asked them for a thing after high school. You just make assumptions about me when you don't shit. Idk if you need an ego boost because you're unhappy or what.

I hope you realize I'm grinning ear to ear, while you seem to have an insecure desire to take shots. I'm grinning at your posts as well. Calm the fuck down, seriously.

I hope you realize I'm grinning ear to ear, while you seem to have an insecure desire to take shots. I'm grinning at your posts as well. Calm the fuck down, seriously.

gw-itcrowdmosspopcorn.gif

Ffs Drogo you can't take me that seriously. This is like when everyone thought EOW and I were fighting.

Big difference using this as an avenue to discuss football, smash kids with hours of free time on their hands at fifa, and move on chicks, than posting everywhere on this cesspool of a website. Check the join date and post count.

To each their own, personally i dont give a shit to who does what.
But when certain people think they're to good to speak to others (when they're
rent paying peasants no less) suddenly i get the urge to dismantle them off their high horse.
And i do it very well i might add

And that my friend is what im here for, no more... No less.
If i happen to chat to a cool person along the way, bonus.

tumblr_ndz2mf4eDS1qaezqco1_r1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back