2014/15 Premier League Discussion: Active January Edition

Oldham didn't come to their senses at all, BTW.

They wanted a 3m player on Lg2 wages so tested the waters. Sponsors forced their hand, had NOTHING to do with conscience. The term "due diligence" is an accounting term.

Purely economics. Despicable really.

Mike Scioscia ruined the game for me. Constant tinkering just fucked the natural ebb & flow of a game. My best mate had a suite at Angels stadium but it spoiled me. When he passed on i quit going.

Game just lasts too long & i found myself groaning every time Scioscia hit the mound to argue the toss with the ref over bullshit petty calls.

Haven't been since. Buying Pujols & Hamilton since hasn't tempted me back neither.

All the guys i really liked got inducted into HoF yesterday. Randy, Pedro, Scholtz etc fuck i'm getting old lol

I enjoyed baseball a lot more when I was younger. Been to a couple of games and really enjoyed the atmosphere. I think the sport has a lot to offer but it's really set in it's ways. At least Cricket evolved and added the Twenty20 format. I don't think baseball will ever change that though. Will be interesting how the sport evolves over the next 20 years. Bring the roids back imo. 40 homers leads the league these days ffs lol.

Oldham didn't come to their senses at all, BTW.

They wanted a 3m player on Lg2 wages so tested the waters. Sponsors forced their hand, had NOTHING to do with conscience. The term "due diligence" is an accounting term.

Purely economics. Despicable really.

Basically.

I wonder what the situation would look like if it was a world class player. Say Suarez or Aguero type player.

Pretty sure morals would go out the window.

Basically.

I wonder what the situation would look like if it was a world class player. Say Suarez or Aguero type player.

Pretty sure morals would go out the window.
You ever hear/read anything about the family that owned Blackpool Fc?

Owen Oyster or Oysten or something. Convicted of rape yet the FA let it slide and let them continue ownership of the Club.

I'll dig up a few articles. Crazy stuff. A right piece of work he is apparently.

Santi besides Sanchez is your best player atm..

Yeah I don't see us selling anyone major.

Owen Oyster or Oysten or something. Convicted of rape yet the FA let it slide and let them continue ownership of the Club.

I'll dig up a few articles. Crazy stuff. A right piece of work he is apparently.

Rich people doing crazy and occultic shit and dont get in trouble for it?

You dont say...

*hides kids, hides wife, cause dey raping erryybodyyy out hurrr*

nqOgsXQ.gif

Not familiar with that story.

.......if one thing is certain, if there is decent money to be made, even the most sanctimonious of people are likely to relent.

I'd made my mind up on Ched's guilt as early as the kebab shop.

No one in a fit state of mind consents to a doner kebab!!

Back