2013 Deadlift and Overhead(Game of Death(lifts)) competition Team Captain Thread

This draft feels like watching a Jets game

I would have gone with, "car crash" but I take your point.:D

1)It just means you "only" add your Deathlift PR to the Team Total.

2)As long as you pull any PR's from the floor, it doesn't matter what training program you are using.

Got it. Since I'm a newbie to Westside I stick with the same exercise for three or maybe four weeks before switching things up. At least that's what Louie Simmons himself recommends.

I would at least put a starting max just in case you changed your mind and start to do it. Sometimes 5-10 pounds improvement can make a difference in total team improvement.

No, I'm going to be doing sumo for the next 2-3 weeks

Drafts; how do they work?
MAAddict, you logged off, and the draft started without you in another thread.
You wouldnt just pick 5 people from the list to draft. There are rounds of selection. First round you get to pick one competitor from the list, then all the other captains get to pick one competitor, then in the second round you get to pick one of the remaining competitors on the list, then all the other captains pick one, and it continues like that for subsequent rounds.

You wouldnt just pick 5 people from the list to draft. There are rounds of selection. First round you get to pick one competitor from the list, then all the other captains get to pick one competitor, then in the second round you get to pick one of the remaining competitors on the list, then all the other captains pick one, and it continues like that for subsequent rounds.

And you don't get to draft a captain.

Sorry MAAaddict. You kind of missed the boat. I did everything I could possibly do to explain it clearly! You did get picked for the competition though.

Witchcraft
mdewey
Deadeye007
Ssdd
Nurseknuckles
BigJack
Swole
GuillneseGuy
PanteraFan
Crazynuts
SmashPassSummit
CheezWhiz
Chucknate
Falufalump

Calvus
Keosawa
Miaou
Kotriz
Hatchoo
Redaxe
ThePitbull32
MMAddict
Scoops619
EddieLovesYou
SoILL618
Bcplifter2
RealLoveGun
Observer

TheeFaulted
Goon
DrBdan
Smashius
Twisted Elbow
Gfreak
Kinglee
BobVulture
MMAfreedom
Silent Samurai
Hybrid Killer
Krellik
Ruckshaw
Myaa22

xPinkx
CRZA
Aleks Systevich
Teddy Roosevelt
Kripto
MilkmanUK
Fighting Sprite
KnightTemplar
KiwiTricker
Dza
NahVeed
DatchGuy
Donbude
Jhthm

Legiotitan
Ginger
Toonie
LitteringAnd
Vladimirtzu
AlbionOakley
Keilza
Tsugaru
Tekkno
K1 Hughes
Grrthetree
ModernWarrior1
Sotacram
ChiliDavis

Reserves:
Poseylifts
Choaspfa
Zapataxiv

Finally the draft is over:D. Any thoughts from the draft?

And you don't get to draft a captain.

Fucking LOL.

You guys got it together and got shit done before the first. Good stuff. ^.^ Does Team LegioTitan have a log yet? I'm looking forward to meeting my team mates and talking shit about all the other teams.

You guys got it together and got shit done before the first. Good stuff. ^.^ Does Team LegioTitan have a log yet? I'm looking forward to meeting my team mates and talking shit about all the other teams.

I cant find one, if you do let me know here. but yay, teammates!

Think he was busy last night, thats why i ended up draft the last half of his team, im sure he will get to it today sometime

kinda sad im a broken mess, would have been nice to do this comp

Back