2013-2016 Conor was the greatest peak in MMA history and his resume during that period is unmatched

Not that Nate Diaz is a bad fighter, but if you lost to him during your peak, it probably wasn’t the greatest peak we’ve ever seen

Nate came in at 250 though remember there is that....

I'm pretty sure Jones had 8 championships from 2011-2014 and that's just one guy off the top of literally everyone's head.

Last edited:
Text "STOP" to end this insanity. Who cares about what narrow window that could be argued to be the Conor era? 0.zero defenses. Alvarez dove. Aldo walked into a nice punch. Nate slapped him stupid, and then took his foot off the gas in the rematch, thus assuring a third multi-million dollar pay day.

Conor is both overrated and underrated. That run was admittedly epic, but eventually the UFC preferential matchmaking he previously enjoyed, and fighting guys his own size, couldn’t mask his flaws.

And he was never humble enough to address those flaws.

Humble in victory death threats in defeat.

The simps will sperg out but you are dead on. I get it, you are not saying he is the GOAT, just the levels that he rose to during that time will never be reached again. No UFC fighter will ever go from an empty bank account to highest paid athlete on planet earth in half a dozen years either. I think the haters get it too, but the butt hurt over Conor reaching those heights is too still deep.

The Aldo KO was just surreal - we will probably never have such an epic and storied build up again and then have it end in such a way. Conor was so huge that people started video taping themselves watching his fights and in turn those videos went viral, where as true A level athletes were modeling their celebrations after him. The whole ride from the Dublin event (which was the craziest UFC atmosphere ever) to the Madison Square Garden show was just insane. We will probably never see an MMA fighter reach that level of super stardom, fame, the full package, mystic prediction making, and perfect combination of traits (strike like Andy, talk like Chael, it factor of Brock, f it attitude of Diaz bros) probably ever again.

It was really just the perfect storm at the perfect time, still cant believe it happened the way it did. I really thought Conor would lose much earlier, never become champ-champ and would end up the pre cursor to Lando, Korean Wonderboy or Perry. Becoming a UFC champ, nm a double champ, is near impossible, nm having all the other factors in play.
Starts out calling detractors simps... proceed to simp for Conor like a 13 yr old girl. Just stfu

Back