2013-14 NBA Discussion Thread, v9: Final Four, by: King of Betas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i wanted the KKKlippers to win, but at least now the healing process can begin. KoB is there any injustices in your country?

In my home nation of The People's Great Republic of China there no injustice, Government make fair and just rule for people and every body follow willing, no force involve. Free and clean and equal.

It looks like laker fans finally have something to cheer about this year.

Clips were the only team the could beat the Heat. Now it's time for Lebron to say "not three"

Clips blew a 7 point lead with less than a minute to go last game, 13 with just a couple minutes to go. Gave up over 60 points in the second half of this one with their backs against the wall. Anyone blaming anyone but the Clips is fooling themselves. They had a good season, but, like my Wiz, they're still in the learning process of how to be a contender.

It looks like laker fans finally have something to cheer about this year.

YdmGHYG.gif

For what it's worth the KKKlips ended up being a better team than I thought they were. This series will go down as a 4-2, but the KKKlips objectively looked like the superior team at times. The reality is that a handful of isolated plays decided the outcome of the entire series.

Sounds like you're describing the Heat vs Nets series tbh. Besides the first 2 games, there were points where the Nets looked superior. I mean damn, all those old guys + their #1 player out the whole year, the #1 player who is a big man C who would have made life hell on Chris Bush? Impressive... LOL!

Clips deserved to lose this series. After blowing another big lead, game 5 refs doesnt rustle my jimmies as much anymore. Fuckers just stand around while no one but Messiah wants to take the shots.

Trade CanPee3.

What's with all the hatin' on CP3? I seem to remember Faker fans crying on a certain trade getting vetoed lol

What's with all the hatin' on CP3? I seem to remember Faker fans crying on a certain trade getting vetoed lol

Cp3 needs to learn what westbrick does. Run out of control after a screen and fall. He would get tons of free throws that way. Otherwise the clips need another scorer.

LMAO @ Revo's true colors coming out. Knew he was a Juice fan over anything.

So me giving my expert analysis is being a fan now? Lol @ your reading comprehension. Is your rascal cutting off the circulation from your brain?

If you look at the facts in regards to gravity and inertia, the way his body was impacted with the rate of speed he fell, it clearly had no floppyness to it. He fell hard. We'll find a gif of it I'll show you.

Lol "gravity". Didn't you apply to become a police officer? The only "gravity" you need to know, is how quickly a donut falls from you hand

g = 9.8 m/s2

Calculate that. And nah, it doesn't matter if it's a powdered or if it's glazed

I listen to Max and Marcellus everyday driving home, Lakers fans are STILL bitching about not getting Chris Paul...this is their butthurt talking.

Cp3 needs to learn what westbrick does. Run out of control after a screen and fall. He would get tons of free throws that way. Otherwise the clips need another scorer.

Or Tony Allen.

Yup and all the "Clipper" fans were pointing and saying HA HA!

It's just really dumb to hate on a family run organization like the Lakers. It actually fuels the Franchise more. I expect this next season to be a deep playoff run following the next year with a championship, Kobe signing off for a 1 year extension going for the back 2 back. #regenokine

Lol'ing extremely hard @ the Flerps ATM. TRULY the joke of sports. Do you low level analysts see how difficult it is to win ONE title? Your god awful franchise has never and will never win one. MEANWHILE the one true has FIVE (5) titles, that is why he's known as the GOAT.

lmfao @ the solution to the Clipsters woes being Cliff adding more variety in his already impressive arsenal of flops.

pretty pissed I lost money because of that game 5 bullshit
oh well at least it's the finals now

Clips were the only team the could beat the Heat. Now it's time for Lebron to say "not three"

A 7 game series that came down to 1 rebound last year? I guess the Spurs have 0 chance now. I agree OKC will probably not fair well against the Heat if they match up. Brooks will get out coached on every level. Need to get rid of that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back