2013-14 NBA Discussion Thread, v9: Final Four, by: King of Betas

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with all the hatin' on CP3? I seem to remember Faker fans crying on a certain trade getting vetoed lol

Canker fans bitter they couldnt get CanPee3.

I think Clipsters might be better without him. When he was injured everything went through Messiah and ball movement was better.

GIVE MY DAMN SASHA AV!

Cp3 needs to learn what westbrick does. Run out of control after a screen and fall. He would get tons of free throws that way. Otherwise the clips need another scorer.

Clippers have too many scorers that's their problem. They have no one that can play on the ball defense consistently. Doc going out and signing a bunch of role player shooters bit him in the ass. CP3 can't guard Westbrook and Durant was playing against air basically.

So me giving my expert analysis is being a fan now? Lol @ your reading comprehension. Is your rascal cutting off the circulation from your brain?

7b7.gif

Lol "gravity". Didn't you apply to become a police officer? The only "gravity" you need to know, is how quickly a donut falls from you hand

g = 9.8 m/s2

Calculate that. And nah, it doesn't matter if it's a powdered or if it's glazed

http://bit.ly/1hPGnkt

Damn yous sure is smart, sir! Yous be goin' to dem classes, sir?

Yeah a police officer, followed by detective. Becoming a master of deduction is no easy task, however, deducting that Collison did not flop was extraordinarily easy, exposing why he didn't flop thus prompting you into a mini-rage trying to spew venomous blasphemy at me with a overused stereotype.

Donuts are good though... aww shit just exposed myself

Lol'ing extremely hard @ the Flerps ATM. TRULY the joke of sports. Do you low level analysts see how difficult it is to win ONE title? Your god awful franchise has never and will never win one. MEANWHILE the one true has FIVE (5) titles, that is why he's known as the GOAT.

Didnt realize CanItDown was so bumstung Cankers didnt get CanPee3. First team to be eliminated from entering the playoffs this season mustve hurt him really bad.

Boggles my mind why anybody would be a Flerp fan. Every Flerp fan I've ever met is some pseudo bball fan who simply wants to be "that guy" in a group of people. When everyone in a room is singing the GOAT franch's praises "that guy" has to chime in with "yea I'm a flerp fan" just so he can stand out LMAO ! Ship this embarrassment of a franchise to Seattle where the life time losers play or just dissolve the team all together. LA is for winners.

Now the really shitty part is that I still can't see Dodger games. Come on directv. Settle already.

http://bit.ly/1hPGnkt

Damn yous sure is smart, sir! Yous be goin' to dem classes, sir?

Yeah a police officer, followed by detective. Becoming a master of deduction is no easy task, however, deducting that Collison did not flop was extraordinarily easy, exposing why he didn't flop thus prompting you into a mini-rage trying to spew venomous blasphemy at me with a overused stereotype.

Donuts are good though... aww shit just exposed myself

I've heard that Collison enjoys powered donuts, just like how he powered that call. Threw just enough sugar on that call, to make the refs bite. Obvious

Funny just like 30 mins ago someone was saying KD shouldn't win an MVP etc etc.

Just put up 39/16 on a Scotty Brooks coached team vs a top 4 team in the league.

Doc Rivers: "I'm under contract. I have no plans on going anywhere."

lmfao Contract didn't mean shit when he fled Boston.

Doc is such a snake.

14193255251_7529500082_o.jpg

Wiggins LOOMS....

Didnt realize CanItDown was so bumstung Cankers didnt get CanPee3. First team to be eliminated from entering the playoffs this season mustve hurt him really bad.

Why would I care about the life time loser not being on the team? Lakes didn't want him so we passed him off to the Flerps. Glad you pseudo fans enjoyed the regular season (LMAO!!). Your franch will never , BOOK IT, ever compete for a championship. Meanwhile the GOAT franch is primed for (another) GOAT reload off season and most likely a deep run into the POs next year.

Boggles my mind why anybody would be a Flerp fan. Every Flerp fan I've ever met is some pseudo bball fan who simply wants to be "that guy" in a group of people. When everyone in a room is singing the GOAT franch's praises "that guy" has to chime in with "yea I'm a flerp fan" just so he can stand out LMAO ! Ship this embarrassment of a franchise to Seattle where the life time losers play or just dissolve the team all together. LA is for winners.

Is that why you no longer live in LA?

Funny just like 30 mins ago someone was saying KD shouldn't win an MVP etc etc.

Just put up 39/16 on a Scotty Brooks coached team vs a top 4 team in the league.

Prime stats vs a very game racist organization. You know them racists, they are wiley, always fired up.

Whereas LolBron is being guarded by Jo Johansson and Paul "The Fossil" Pierce and whoever the hell the Boobcans had to offer.

lmfao Contract didn't mean shit when he fled Boston.

Doc is such a snake.

Well he would either have to retire or coach I guess since he's under contract. He has full authority over personnel so I don't think he'll leave.

LMAO @ everyone who besmirched my poll options itt

Faustradamus is simply too far ahead of the curve to be reasonably understood by mainstream C-level analysts
Haha, I didn't doubt it. I called OKC to come out over the Spurs in the West before the playoffs. After the 2nd round, though, I'm a bit nervous about the call on the Spurs. This seemed like OKC's year, but the Spurs are just so damn good at the game of basketball. They are without a doubt the best team in the sport. I'm just not sure if the individual parts are enough to favor them overcoming the talent from teams like OKC or Miami. Last season definitely showed us that they can, but I'm still not certain I'd favor it.

Having said that, I dunno...the reffing influenced this series. I'd love to take credit for getting it right, but this one's got a big fat asterisk next to it.

I've heard that Collison enjoys powered donuts, just like how he powered that call. Threw just enough sugar on that call, to make the refs bite. Obvious

Ok man keeping on with the donut shit, what did I ever do to you to get me rustled? But just remember when I find the gif of Collison's "flop", you refer back to your gravity calculation mumbo jumbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back