2012 Mayberry Awards: Nicest/Most Helpful Poster!

I can never remember who is who. The only familiar names on there are ufcfan4 and fingercuffs

Every poster listed is nice and helpful but I jut had to go for Jmac.

I'll tell you who I find helpful and to be the most insightful posters:
- Couch jockey
- cooks1
- Doughbelly
- Groundswell

Shout out to the crew in the Sports bar. Wut up boys!

Thanks for the kind words folks. I hope it comes across that unless I'm obviously being sarcastic, if I relate a personal story or lesson learned it's because I'm sincerely trying to be helpful.

Re: "Nice" posters

Tell me there is a nicer sherdogger than sparky79 and i won't believe you.

Awwww............. That you for that kind note. :icon_chee

Everything jmac has ever written(that I've seen) has been almost disturbingly nice.

if you dont vote for jmac or chew big red, then FUDGE YOU!!!

*Disclaimer. Jmac would be very disappointed in me for telling you all fudge you but its real to me damnit!!

jackietreehorn posting as jmac....

Thanks for the kind words, bud.

I'm not disappointed in you for your foul language, but there's no need to carry a torch for me. When you advocate for only me, I feel you're doing a disservice to the others in the poll, who are all amazing people and certainly deserve everybody's vote all the same. Although I'm sure none of them need the validation of winning this poll, as like I said, they are all amazing people and will continue to be no matter what happens in this thread.

But the truth is everybody is nice and helpful in their own way. The six people listed in this poll are no better or worse than anybody else that comes through Mayberry, be it for 5 posts, or 5,000. Even the angry fellows who might feel the need to be confrontational, it's just their own way of being helpful. They aren't mean or angry people, they just express themselves different than you or I might, but that doesn't make us nicer or more helpful.

Whatever the case, I hope that this poll doesn't divide Mayberry in any fashion or make people look at me or anyone else differently. I enjoy this place for what it is, and simply hope that everybody else can as well. Thanks to everybody, not for voting for me, but simply for being yourselves and fostering a spirit of camaraderie here.

Cheers.

jmac, probably.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back